After catching your breath you slide to my right side, laying your head
on my shoulder. Trailing a finger down my cheek, between my breasts,
making a circle around my belly button and continuing down to stop at my clit,
which you lightly flick. You dip this finger in to our juices and bring it to
my mouth for me to lick clean.

"I thought I told you I liked a shaved woman."

"If you want it shaved you do it for me."

"That can be arranged."

Getting out of bed you go into the bathroom to start the water to fill the tub.

"Second drawer of the dresser has a bottle of soap, a razor and some shaving gel."
I state as you come back to the main room. You walk over to the dresser to retrieve
them. Turning and smiling at me, you walk over and take my hand and lead me
to the bathroom. You guide me into the steaming water and help me sit safely.
Placing the razor and gel on the edge you reach behind you and shut off the water.

You take a wash cloth and soak it in the hot water. Opening the bottle of soap you
build up a good lather with it. I position my legs on the sides of the tub,
spreading my legs wide to watch you wash and shave me clean.

Slowly you begin to rub the cloth on me. Ensuring every inch between my belly button
and knees is clean. Now you join me in the tub, lifting my rear so you can slide your
legs under me to help hold me above the water line. Taking the gel you squeeze some
into your hand. Rubbing your hands together you get the lather going. Taking both
hands you rub the lather over just the top half of my mound. Methodically you spread
it evenly over me.

Taking the razor you gingerly take it to my flesh. In a slow careful motion you remove
the first section. Rinsing the razor you study what you just shaved to ensure you
have not nicked me or missed anything. Ten excruciating minutes later you have finished
just the top half. Your attention to detail, or should I say tormenting slowness
astounds me. Quickly you rinse me off and tell me to sit on the edge of the tub.

Carefully I settle myself on the edge of the tub and watch you spread a new layer of gel
on my lips. As I watch you continue to shave me, my mind begins to get hazy. I can feel
your hand spreading my lips apart and the other one is gently shaving away their dark curly
covering. I fidget as I feel my juices flowing.

I see you smile, trying to hide it from me.

"You like the effect this is having on me don't you?" I ask

"Yes, I want to watch you squirm more before I relieve you of your need."

You go back to shaving me clean. I continue watching you, trying very hard not to loose
my mind. I never knew that being shaved could be so erotic.

Finally finished you lower me back into the water to rinse away the crème. When it's clean
you turn and release the lever. As the water flows out you stand and get out of the tub.
Taking my hand you help me up and out. You grab a towel and dry yourself first. Then
getting on your knees in front of me you start to dry me. Feet first, massaging my toes
and ankles on each foot. Working up to the calf, kneading it. Wiping the knee and
tracing a finger along the crease in the back. Drying my thighs you turn me around to dry
my supple backside. Once you have thoroughly dried my backside you turn me around again.
No you begin to dry what you just shaved, carefully and leisurely. You kneel there before
me like a scientist studying something that has no real interest, you're driving me insane
with the anticipation.

Swimming in the sensations of you hands through the drying motions of the towel I close
my eyes. And at that moment is when you decide to kiss my thigh. My knees begin to
buckle, but you grab my hips and hold me steady. You kiss a trail across my pelvis to
release a warm breath over my mound. The air brushes over my clit and down between
my lips.

You slide your tongue into the valley of my lips.

My knees begin to give again but you hold me steady.

Tracing the lips you avoid my engorged bud and only tease the opening. Taking first the
right then the left you suckle and nibble gently.

“mmmmmmmm,” I moan.

You sit back on the bathroom rug, pulling me with you. You lie back and bring me to my
knees, guiding me to your mouth.

I feel your fingers open the folds and your tongue slide in me. Always close but never
touching my clit.

You pull me closer to your face, tongue licking from bottom to top. Oh, there went your
tongue finally over my clit. Circling it, flicking it and finally you close your lips around
it and suck.

“I’m gonna cummm.” My body begins to shake. My breathing deepens.

You remove your mouth and push me back over your hard cock. Placing the head of it
inside.

“Oh!” as the first wave of the orgasm hit you slam me down on you. Lifting me up again
as the second wave hits. One more slam down and third wave hits.

I lean over to lick your face clean.

Caressing my face you move my hair behind my ears and stroke your thumb across my
cheek.

“Enjoy being shaved?” you ask

“mmmhmmm” was all I could muster.

to be continued