View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Strip Poker party

Sorry to post so much, but I'm completely addicted to this site and getting NO WORK DONE on my studies! Oh well, this is more fun. The interactive story idea is fantastic, and there are so many cool ways to use it, so I may start a few story threads and see if doing this different ways works out.

It's a rainy fall night and our plans for strolling downtown and doing a little barhopping don't seem so appealing. Instead, our group of friends decides to stay in, have a few drinks, put a movie in the DVD player, and play some poker. It starts out as a fun bit of quarter poker, but a few drinks later and we're all feeling a little more sexual tension. I suggest maybe we switch over to a game of strip poker. Being the kind of group that we are, everyone seems pretty into the idea.

I'm wearing a button down white blouse, black skirt, and a lacy white thong and bra set, and I think that a couple of the guys in the room are incredibly hot. We deal out the cards with the following simple rules. Jokers wild, five card draw, low hand strips off one item of clothes and the high hand gets to choose a person to strip off one item of clothes. Once you're nude, you can either call it quits or stick around and, if you lose, take a dare. I'm feeling lucky tonight, but as it turns out, I must be lucky with love, because the cards are not with me.

I deal first and look at my hand and say, oh no, because I've got high car jack. I trade in three cards and now I've got high card queen. We all show our hands and sure enough my hand is low. With alot of very positive encouragement, but feeling nervous to be the first one showing any skin, I unbutton my blouse and toss it onto the floor in the middle of the circle of people, showing off my lacy white bra. I'm about to sit down, but the high hand went to a guy, and he very kindly instructs me to remove another item. With a little flush of excitement, I unbutton and unzip my skirt and let it fall to the ground. Following his instruction, I turn around to let everyone take a good look at me in my thong before I sit down again. I realize that unless I'm potentially one more hand away from being completely nude! My heart rate quickens and I feel my pussy become moist at the thought. I take a long drink and wait for my cards as the next person deals.