View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:37 AM

As we left the bar, she took my arm. I was aware of my wet trousers, I was aware of her exepensive perfume. I was also aware that all the desk staff were watching us cross to the elevator. I think I could feel the old guy watching me.

In the lift she leant tight to me. Her dress was thin, silk, I sensed I could see her nipples if i looked closely. I didn't. She meanwhile talked about how I must be there for business, and that she and her husband were too...I half heard her in the enclosed lift. I was just amazed at the beauty that was in the reflection attached to my arm. I was also wondering a bit about the old man.

The lift took us to the top. Of course it was a suite. Something a bit sweeter than the traveling salesman room I had overlooking the air conditioning duct.
Adrianne pointed to the bar, and told me to make a drink as she walked through. The wiggle was natural, but the firm tauntness was all young gym bunny. I could feel myself stiffen. She came back in as I handed her a glass of wine. She handed me a robe and told me to take my trousers off so she could clean them.

I wondered if she owned anything that could be "washed" instead of dry cleaned. As she moved around the bathroome running water, I slipped out of my clothes. I am not all that shy, so the robe stayed on the couch as I stripped naked. I was pleased the room was warm I was just as chuffed that she had already got my blood flowing. I caught myself in reflection and figured I was better than hubby, but for good meausure I tugged my cock a couple times, til it was engorged on the way to an erection. I turned to the door, just as she came out.

"OH my god, you are naked! why"
"What do you mean" I said
"OH god, what did you, think...that i would fuck you with my husband downstairs. Are you crazy..."
"I um..err, I ...a thought"
"I don't care what you thought, i was just trying to help you because I spilled on you- and now this..oh god, quick before.." Before what, i thought and the door opened.

Suddenly things didn't seem quite right. Here I was naked some rich guys suite, in front of his 20 year old wife, and he was in the doorway.

"ummm, I can explain...."