View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 11:46 AM
the Lusty Wench

As I sit legs, slightly parted, straight out in front of me, leaning back on outstretched arms, back arched, breasts thrust out, you are kneeling between my legs, leaning close to me, you lean farther forward and raise the squeeze bottle above my face drizzling chocolate sauce slowly into my mouth, I swallow and lick my lips. You continue, dripping it to the side of my mouth, on my cheek, on my jawline and down my neck, and then squeezing a bit harder just over the divit at the base of my neck, letting it pool there until it begins to overflow and slowly move down my chest to the valley between my breasts and then beyond. You continue to drizzle me in chocolate, drawing pictures, occasionally leaning forward to redirect the path it is on, remove it completely, or spread it with the broad flat strokes of your tongue. You press against me a few times and I manage to steel the bottle from you long enough to cover much of your pelvic area, giving a new meaning I think to the question do you want Nuts on your sundae? J
We make attempts to clean the chocolate off of each other, but with small specks of chocolate still clinging to each of us, you deposit a large handful of cold vanilla ice cream on the centre of my breast bone. Holding back the intense desire to dive in and lick it off You watch the ivory lump start to slide down into the valley between my breasts, the solid ice cream melting slowly from the heat from my body leaving a creamy trail to mark it's passage. I shiver as it slides across the flesh of my breasts, small goose pimples cover each mound and the dusky pink peak of each nipple stand proud of the surrounding milky white skin. Unable to control yourself any longer you press your hands to the sides of my breasts pushing them together squeezing the ice cream up from the soft gap, as it oozes up and over my tits, you press your face into them swirling your tongue to cover each inch of each sweet tasting boob.
You lean back a bit, playing with my hardened nipples, watching as the remaining ice cream trickles down over my stomach and pooling invitingly in my navel, waiting and watching to see if it will overflow and send a creamy white stream cascading into my pubic triangle, which of course it does, there is more than enough and if there hadn’t been, well, there’s always a wiggle tactic to get it moving…..