View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

"First, take off your clothes. I took everything off standing there with just a hard-on.
"Now I want you go over to Susan and start making out." I was extremely pleased with this and did exactly as Zoe said. I put my mouth on Susan's and proceeded to open her mough with my tongue. I met no resistance and felt Susan's tongue come in contact with mine. We made out awhile and Susan took my hands and placed them on her beautiful orbs. I couldn't help but grab each one and start squeezing causing a soft moan to emit from her lips. I turned my head slightly to see Zoe taking off her panties. I continued to feel Susan's boobs and couldn't believe my good fortune. After a few more minutes of this Susan broke our kiss and stood up to take off her panties. Now all three of us were naked.
"Susan, is there anything special you would like right now?"
"Yes, but I'm a little afraid to ask."
"Why is that?"
"It's kind of perverted."
"I don't think you can make things more perverted than they have already been- so ask away."
"Well ok - if neither one of you mind- I've always fantasized that I had a tongue licking me in both of my holes. I've had some tremendous orgasm's while thinking this.
"Whose tongue would you like where?"
"It doesn't really matter but Zoe would you lick my pussy- I got really excited when you told me he licked your asshole."
Zoe proceeded to go down on Susan and I went around back where Susan had pried her cheeks apart. "Two asses in one day," I thought. What a lucky guy. I bent down and stuck my tongue straight in and held it there. I could feel Zoe's tongue licking Susan's pussy so I proceeded to do the same. I licked all around inside and outside Susan's ass. In just a few moments we had her cumming buckets. I was so excited that I reached down and grabbed my cock giving it a few good pulls. When Susan had quit cumming I pulled my tongue out wondering what I would get to do next.