Thread: First post
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 06:24 AM

Gradually he leads you over to the comfort of the sofa and graciously and with all the class of a gentleman he holds your hand as he asists you to sit on the soft cushions. Sitting beside you he reaches to the table and grasps two tulip champaigne glasses and presents one to you. With a smile you take it and never taking your eyes off each other you take each take a slow sip form your glasses.

No words have been uttered yet neither of you need them. There is an unspoken communication and you both know exactly what the other wants, wanting it as well. Kicking off your shoes you lie back on the sofa and he moves to sit beside you. Again he reaches over to the table and picks up a small dark object offering it your lips. With a wicked grin of delight you place your lips over the end of it and begind the caress it with your tongue. To your delight you disover it is a rich chocolate and you savor the taste and the excitment of it all. Unable to wait any longer you bit down into it and discover that your suspicions were true. You had always loved chocolate covered strawberries and with the champaigne this was heavenly. Reaching over again he produces a fresh Strawbery, this one naked of chocolate, and he places his own lips over it and sucks on it for a moment before touching the tip, glistening with his moisture, to the side of your neck where he very gently teases your skin, running it up to the sides of your chin and down to the nape of your neck. Finally he ends his teasing and gives you the strawberry to eat as youhad the last, while he bends down to trace again the path he made with the strawberry this time with his tongue. The sensations send chills througout your body and a soft moan escapes your lips.

For long moments this continues as he feeds you more delicious fruits, and teases you relentlesly with his kisses, his tongue and his hands. You reach up and cradle his face in your hands and you pull him down toward you. Your faces inches from each other now you each look into ezach others eyes and then softly at first your lips meet. His arms come around your body and under you to embrace you fully and his kiss becomes much more powerful as the flames of passion ignite.

You wrap your own arms around him pulling him closer to you. A log in the fireplace pops and sizzles and you think to yourself, the fireworks have only just begun.....

:)

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did when I was writing it. As you can see I have a a flair for the mysterious and Romantic, though explicit is enjoyable as well :). For you female readers you can replace the mystery host with anyone you wish. In this case the mystery host is me but you can adapt it to anyone.

Thanks for reading!