View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 06:17 PM

Dressing

I was feeling very excited and turned on, my stomach had butterflies and I was tingling.

I tried to pretend to be uninterested but I now wanted to try on the panties and the dress.

Paul looked at me and said I'm tired, we are staying here. He stopped outside a small guesthouse.

I looked at him and said I cannot afford this, I'm really not able to...

He smiled again and said no worries I am sure you can pay me back in kind..

We went in and Paul paid explaining that he was working with me. The room was small, two single beds and cupboard, plus small toilet and shower. I threw my bag on the bed and sat down.

Paul smiled again and then said - I'm horny. Turn round on your knees.

I was stunned he had only come about two hours back!! I turned nervously, and got on all fours, I felt his hands grip my jeans and pull them and my undersea down to my knees.
Wow! He said, nice bottom!
he stroked my cheeks, gently and ran his finger along the slit.

"Ok I need to fuck you.."

I was shocked but equally turned on , next thing I know is a wet liquid is gently wiped down my slit, and onto my bum hole,

" oh yes! Looks good"

Then I felt hs cock on my arse cheek and then slid between, I loved the feel of it between my cheeks, the head resting against my anus. Then he gently pushed and it felt huge, I was thinking it cannot fit, but I knew it would I could feel his head stretching my bottom open, it hurt
I clenched my teeth, and gripped the bed, but still he pushed and then the head was in, he pushed harder and then with a feeling of pure wicked pleasure he sank his cock home , I moaned, full of hard cock.. He started to fuck, gently sliding in and out but building

"so tight" he said " lovely soft bum... You sissy take my cock..."

I felt so full and with each stroke a wave of pleasure hit me, I felt his tight balls slap against me, the only sound was the slap of flesh and our breathing...
Then Paul groaned and made one last thrust before just stopping buried deep.
I knew he was coming, he pulled out slowly but said
"do not move, I want see my cum "

I could feel myself blushing and I felt warm, wet liquid run out and down my legs.