View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 02:03 AM

Getting hotter

I showered and then using the shower nozzle I fully douched myself.

Leaving the bathroom, I found Paul had gone. But on the bed laid out was the summer dress, black panties, stay-ups, and - where he got them I do not know but some heels, black, medium height...and the make- up bag. Plus a note

Get dressed and be ready, I want you girly and ready

My own clothes apart from my pants were gone, but part of me wanted to try the stuff on, wanted to be feminine.

I was alone in the room... I took off my pants. Picked up the black panties, they were smooth, with a lace edge and a semi-transparent back panel. I took a breath and stepped into them, sliding them up. I loved the feel of the material as they went over my bum. Looking in the mirror I bent over, checking out my own bum! I looked good, although my hips don't flare, my bottom looked great, only issue was the growing size of my covk was never going to fit in the panties, unless it stopped getting hard. I tried to ignore it. Sat down and tried on the stay ups. This was so sensous and lovely, the way my legs transformed to looking slim, shapely and sexy. The smooth feel and then at the top, the flesh between the stocking top and the panties. Feeling very sexy now, I picked up the cotton dress, it was cream, finished just above the knee, light and clinging - I pulled it over my head and was stunned at how comfortable it was to wear and how liberating, a dress!! It made my legs feel so free and I felt turned on again. The only issue was my chest, I have no size to my chest and the dress was button front but only up to a low collar.

Now the tricky bit..I opened the make up bag, and was lost ,, what did all this do? Luckily I had shaved and being fair and young I had smooth skin with no shadow.
Ok I thought these ones
Lipstick
Eye shadow
Eye-liner
Mascara
Blush

First and with my botches I used eye-liner, with eye-shadow it transformed my eyes, wow! So different, made me feel attractive and confident..
Mascara - was hard but again my lashes suddenly appeared! Such an impact, I used the blush on my cheeks and then pouting my mouth I put on lipstick, not bright Red but red, oh my god, I could not believe how sexy it made me feel and how much I wanted to kiss...

Looking in the mirror I could not believe how different I looked, I knew I was a boy or rather a sissy, but looking femme and feeling so liberated. I put on the shoes, tight and tried walking, not easy but again the feeling of power, confidence and sexiness was amazing...
I was loving it, being a sissy was so hot!!