View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:24 PM

Hardwr

He gently fucked me, with each thrust a wave of pleasure ran through me, I was tingling all over. His cock felt delicious inside my tight hole, I felt so turned on, on all fours dressed as a girl, panties down..

Suddenly he pulled out,

"Suzy turn over, and spread your legs.."

I turned over looking up at him, seeing his hard cock, he gripped my stocking covered legs by the ankles so my feet were in the air, the heels pointing up at the sky, my legs looked so great clad in black nylon, so long and sexy, he pushed me up higher revealing my bum, then deftly he slid his covk back in filling me. I felt so weird, I loved being a sissy, loved being fucked, filled with hard cock, he leant over, still buried to the hilt, the panties were still on me, covering my straining cock, he kissed me and started a strong slow fucking of my tight boi-pussy, I realised that I was moaning in pleasure..
After a few more long hard thrusts, he pulled out, pulled me up and turned me round, lifted my skirt and pulled the panties down around my ankles, and once again lid his cock back in...then he thruster harder into my bum, then with one deep thrust I felt him clench, and just hold me around the waist , he groaned and I knew he had come, he pulled out and pulled the panties back up. I could feel cum dripping out into my gusset,,
I felt so girly, pumped full of hot cum, feeling soaking my panties...