View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:15 AM

More sex

Paul layed back and went to sleep, leaving me standing with cum oozing into my panties, my slit felt deliciously wet. I loved the feeling of cum in my panties, the feeling of just being fucked...
I sat down and drifted to sleep. I woke two hours or so later, and then realised I was still dressed as a girl, and I had no other clothes.

Paul was awake reading - ok he said I will return your clothes, but first I need a blowjob, I want to come over your face. Then we will go out.

I walked over feeling hot, confident in my heels, I knelt and my dress rode up, revealing my stocking tops. I undid his trousers, pulled down the zipper, his cock was hard in his pants, I stroked the outline. A small damp patch appeared where the tip of his cock was straining at the cotton material. I kissed it through the material, tasting precum, nuzzling its hardening shaft.
I reached up to the waistband, pulled it down, his hard cock sprang out, pointing at my face. Precum dripped out. I put out my tongue, licked the tip, and drew a string of silvery precum into my mouth. I opened my mouth and took his cock deep into my mouth, pulling its hard hard shaft in, feeling the head hit the roof of my mouth. Keeping my mouth tight around the head as it moved in and out. My lower lip pushed down, my cheeks sucked in tight. I gripped his bum and pulled him closer, taking his cock far into my mouth, almost gagging, tasting that musky cock taste, feeling his pubes against my face. I held him like that constricting my mouth, tongue caught under his hot hard cock.

I released him, holding the shaft, stroking his foreskin, then taking him back in, not wanting him out for a second.
My tongue flicked his frenum. My lips tight on the glans, then I feel sim squirt, shooting cum into my mouth, I pull away to watch his cock twitch and fire over my mouth and cheeks, feeling the hot sticky liquid run down my face, my tongue catching it and swallowing his hot salty load...