View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:30 AM

More sissy

Ok said Paul don't wipe it, I love seeing the cum on your face.i froze feeling self-conscious, but loving the totally slutty look and feel.

He pulled me up and said lets go out

Now? I said? I can't! Not like this!

Paul smiled and said you sissy. Last one. He took my hand and led me out, luckily reception was empty, I felt weird in high heels, dress, makeup, cum on my face, we walked to his car. I got in smoothing my dress, crossed my legs, and then he drove, he his hand wandering to my legs, under my skirt, caressing my thighs, my legs opened, I wanted his touch. I reached over and felt him, he was hard again, I undid him and pulled him out, he was massive and rock hard, straining. He stopped at a layby, we got out and his arm went around my waist.

We walked through trees until we came to a small fence. He positioned me facing away and told me to bend over. My dress was raised, and then my panties pulled down, they fell around my ankles, I felt his hard cock against me again and once again he penetrated me, pushing in to the hilt. Your bum looks great he whispered and process to ram in and out. Take it sissy!

I love it I responded, I love being your sissy cum slut...

He slowed the pace, kissed my neck, his hands roving over my chest, my bottom, then he started again, a slow relentless pounding, his head hitting deep inside me, I felt a wave of pleasure, my anus felt so tight, so tingling, then a huge orgasm hit me, and I felt my semi-erect cock cum, my bum clenched him, Paul moaned and shot a third load into my bottom..holding my hips.

Your bum is so soft he murmured, so tight. Love it.

He pulled out slowly and carefully, then pulled my panties back up. Let's o back for dinner and we walked to his car, I could feel cum in my panties, they were soaking, and then it trickled down my legs in sticky warm trails. In the car I sat and could feel how much cum was now soaking my panties...

Paul smiled and said - good? Nice sticky panties? Full of cum?

I smiled back and kissed him. Thank you I whispered. You made this girls day.