View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Highlander JM

Ip7

Unfortunately, I had three problems brewing. One of them was quite major, while another had the potential to be. The remaining problem would be easily resolved once I got up enough courage to step forward to speak my mind.
But still, I hated problems. All of them. I wished they would just fade away so I didn’t have to deal with them...
On the other hand, though, none of them were nearly as cataclysmic as the things which happened here last winter. No one was leaving and shattering hearts (such as Pamela and Trish did), having excessive bouts of rage when things did not go their way (Torrie) or spreading rumors and trying to destroy peoples’ lives (Cassidy). My three current problems were not quite up to par with those. Well...
How do I break the news to Devon that I have already chosen Lindsay as my future bride over her?
There will come a day - and it will be SOON - when I decide to make my engagement to Lindsay official. That particular day will be both glorious and awful for me. Glorious because I will have taken a step to officially uniting with my soul-mate in life. Awful because it will definitely break Devon’s heart in the process.
This is really a tough situation for me to discuss, and put into words. Perhaps whatever happens will solely be my fault. No... it WILL be my fault.
Since that day Pamela left me six months ago, Lindsay and I were destined to be together. Pamela had taken a chainsaw to my heart, while Trish did the same to Lindsay. Lindsay and I helped each other heal over the coming weeks and months. I was her support; she was mine. We held each other up, and did our absolute best to make it through that rocky, horrible time. Together, we finally did.
And as Lindsay told me last week, it was her belief all along that she was better for me than Pamela ever was. I agreed with her. Of course, Devon said the same thing to me just hours ago. I agreed with her too. But I wouldn’t have agreed if she said she was better for me than Lindsay.
Not to be overlooked, while Lindsay and I were in the process of healing, Devon was right there for us, too. She had been the sounding board for both of us, always willing to lend a helping hand when necessary. In the process, I fell in love with Devon. Lindsay fell in love with Devon, and vice versa. Devon had always loved me.
Devon obviously had her hopes up that she and I would eventually get married. For the past few months, she had been dropping hints about it at various times. Perhaps none of them were quite more serious and bold than the one she had slipped in at the beach just hours ago...
“Maybe one day, you and I CAN be married. And Lindsay can be our little playmate, as she was for you and Pamela.”
Whatever fall-out that happens when I finally break the news to Devon will be my fault. I should have told her a long time ago that if I were to ever get married again, the best choice for me would be Lindsay. I have known that all along. Why couldn’t I have spoken up, and told Devon my true feelings before allowing her to get her hopes up?
Was Devon wrong in believing that her and I would one day become husband-and-wife? Was it wrong of her to seemingly overlook Lindsay and my feelings for her?
I honestly don’t think so.
In her heart of hearts, Devon thought that her and I were
perfect for each other. In many ways, we were. Thus, it only seemed right to her that we would eventually be married. Plus, she had dropped so many hints over the past couple of months. Never once did I shoot one of them down.
But Lindsay had that slight edge on Devon, which swayed me to her favor. Lindsay came to the island a good six months before Devon ever stepped foot on it. My history with Lindsay was longer, and deeper, than it was with Devon.
More importantly, however, Lindsay was special to me. So was Devon, but Lindsay was that unique, once-in-a-lifetime type of special. I really can’t put into words what exactly it is that I mean. But this was Lindsay’s real advantage. She was that unique kind of special.
Lindsay and Devon were so alike that it was almost scary. Both stood 5-foot-3 and weighed about 95 pounds. Each had immaculate, long-flowing blonde hair and blue eyes. Their faces, angelic and wholesome, even looked alike. Lindsay and Devon could paralyze an entire crowd with just one flash of their respective smiles. They were goddesses to me.
The only real physical difference between Lindsay and Devon, as I have stated many times before, was their bra size. Lindsay had smallish-sized breasts, while Devon was much more shapely and developed. Devon’s breasts appeared much larger than they actually were, too, because of her frail waist and small height.
But the similarities between them were not just skin-deep. Both Lindsay and Devon easily ranked as the two sweetest, most genuinely nice women I had ever met in my entire life. Neither had a mean bone in their bodies, nor were they even capable of inflicting the type of hurt Victoria and Pamela had given to me in the past.
Lindsay and Devon were the type of pure, down-to-earth sweethearts that you have always dreamed about introducing to your parents. Both of them were so very charming and delightful. They could coo and cavort their way through any situation or discussion, and always come out on top.
With Devon such an integral part of my life, it was like having a second Lindsay around for me. A slightly older, more shapely clone of my little angel.
Thus, it should be quite easy to understand that I am not looking forward to that day when I finally am forced to tell Devon that I have chosen my bride - and it’s not her.
I wanted nothing but for both Lindsay and Devon to be totally happy in life. If Devon gets hurt because of what I eventually say to her (and she will), Lindsay will feel guilty. It could put a strain on their relationship, and possibly end it. I don’t even want to consider that...
The underlying thing here is aside from the fact I wanted to be a married man again, I NEEDED both Lindsay and Devon in my life. I NEEDED both of them to not only love me, but each other as well. Seeing them together made me happy. But my impending marriage to Lindsay could destroy that.
I HAD to let Devon know of my feelings sooner rather than later. She was owed that much. But at the same time, I was afraid to tell her. It could ruin everything.

Come to think of it - this problem and the ramifications of it once things are finally resolved could turn out to be worse than anything I went through last winter.

The second problem I was facing was not near as daunting as the first. Devon was right in what she had told me hours ago - I had to step forward, and tell Lindsay that I did not want Victoria on the island anymore. It was awkward, having my ex-fiancee cavort around the island with my bride-to-be. Not only had Lindsay and Victoria become close friends, but they were also attracted to each other. That was apparent.
Of course, I had done my absolute best since Victoria’s arrival last week to avoid her. For obvious reasons, I did not want my ex-fiancee on the island. Furthermore, I did not want to even talk to her, either.
But the thing which had held me back thus far in letting my feelings be known was the fact that Lindsay got along so good with Victoria. I did not want to take away her new friend. At the same time, though, I was only hurting myself more and more. I had to step forward and speak...
Over the past week, Victoria had tried to pin me down at various instances. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with her, and managed to escape her all but once. That one time, my ex-fiancee went into a long dialogue about the island.
“What you’ve got here is incredible, Jeremy. You have a harem. All of these girls absolutely love you. Lindsay, Devon, Amy, Stephanie, Christina, Lisa... all of them. I was talking to Jessica about it earlier. She said it’s a big sex colony. You always hear or read about places like this, or see them in the movies. But I never thought something like this would actually exist. It’s incredible!”
It may be a harem, Victoria. But it’s a harem that you have no business in being a part of. Please go home...
My third (and hopefully final) problem, of course, was the situation with Mistress Amy and submissive Stephanie. Was Stephanie truly happy in her role as a “sex slave”? I had some serious doubts about that.
How could anyone find pleasure in being led around by a leash all day? What satisfaction would one achieve from eating breakfast and dinner while sitting on the floor, while everyone else was at the table?
I have a casual interest in bondage and domination, as most people do. But not to this extreme.
The real root of my concern stemmed from the evening I spent with Stephanie last week. Instead of using her that night as a submissive, I treated Stephanie like an actual person. She was so shocked and surprised because of it, too. For the first time in six months, Stephanie said, someone had actually spoken to her as an “equal”.
If Stephanie wanted to be treated like an object all day and all night long, wouldn’t it make sense that she prefer I not speak to her in such a normal fashion? Even more, she was so genuinely grateful for the evening that we spent with each other. More than anything, that raised my concerns about whether or not Stephanie was truly happy in life.
Of course, interjecting myself into Amy and Stephanie’s relationship to find my answer did have its drawbacks. I did not want either of them to be angry at me. Nor did I want to damage their relationship in any way.
Even without all the bondage play, Amy and Stephanie were a perfect match for each other. But if Stephanie tells me that being a submissive was a novel idea at first, but then she got in too deep and now can’t get out, I would feel obligated to help her. In the process, of course, I could destroy her relationship with Amy. I didn’t want that.
I just didn’t understand why they couldn’t be a “normal” couple. If all the bondage play is necessary, keep it confined to the bedroom. Don’t bring it out...

The time was 6:27pm on this Wednesday evening when I found myself heading throughout the mansion, toward the kitchen area. My stomach had a hunger pain or two, and I was curious as to what Jessica was preparing for dinner. Fortunately, that would only be a half-hour from now. I was absolutely starving!
Along the way, however, Devon’s voice caught my attention and immediately made me stop dead in my tracks.
“How can you be so insensitive?”
For a moment, I wondered if Devon was talking to me. Her voice was that close. I turned around, but did not see her anywhere. Then, I realized that she was in the next room - the foyer. But who was Devon talking to?
I crept up to the door and peeked inside, then gulped my throat in uneasiness as I saw Lindsay standing in front of her. That look on her face was not good...
“How am I supposed to know he felt that way?” Lindsay whined in return, obviously a bit upset.
“Jeremy never tells us how he feels if it is negative!” Devon exclaimed. “You should know that by now! He keeps most everything bad all bottled up inside of him.”
“But Jeremy said he didn’t mind me being friends with Victoria,” Lindsay protested, which made me gulp my throat once again. “I asked him several times about it!”
Devon shook her head and laughed, “Again, this is Jeremy we’re talking about. Of course he is going to tell you that it is okay if you and Victoria are friends. He can see that you like her, and wants you to be happy.”
“I had no idea...” the 19-year-old squealed.
“Think about it,” Devon told her. “Think how strange it
must be for Jeremy to have Victoria here. Whenever you or I asked about Victoria in the past, Jeremy either said that he hated her, or didn’t want to talk about her. Now she is here, and Jeremy is subjected to the sight of you and her being buddy-buddy around the mansion. It’s not right.”
“I thought that, too,” Lindsay countered. “But still... I was told he had no problem with us being friends. I... I like Victoria so much. We have so much in common. We’ve shared so many stories about Jeremy.”
Devon folded her arms and said, “Lisa told me what she saw earlier, Lindsay. In the library - an hour ago.”
The little blonde’s eyes went wide as she quaked, “Oh?”
“You had sex with Victoria,” Devon told her, which sent
shivers down my spine. “Lisa said she heard some noises, and then went to investigate. You... were sprawled all over the table, with Victoria’s face between your thighs.”
Devon shook her head and added, “Even AMY says that you are being insensitive! What if Jeremy finds out about this?”
I took a deep breath and then slowly backed away from the door, not wanting to be heard. Then, I turned around and started walking. “You have to tell Victoria that it is best that she go home!” I heard Devon say to Lindsay, as I made my way for the nearby staircase. “I can’t BELIEVE you!”
I had suddenly lost my appetite.

After I returned to my personal suite that evening, I decided to skip dinner and use the time alone to go over things in my mind. Yes - I knew since last week that there was a possibility that Lindsay and Victoria would wind up becoming intimate with one another.
But at the same time, I never expected anything like this to happen between them. Doesn’t Lindsay have any control over herself, and her desires? I could not believe that my future bride-to-be actually had sex with my ex-fiancee.
Devon was right. Victoria had to leave the island. Now.

It was a little after 9:00pm that same evening when I heard the fabled “Lindsay knock” upon the entrance to my personal suite. Four knocks, followed by two quicker ones. Surprisingly, I did not make a move to get up and open the door for her. I was a little bit mad at Lindsay.
“Jeremy, are you in there?” Lindsay said, trying to turn the doorknob. “Why is the door locked?” She knocked once more and said, “Is everything okay? Jeremy? Jeremy?”
Frowning, I took a deep breath and got up from the bed, and made my way over to the door. I unlocked and opened it for her, but turned away and offered Lindsay no eye contact as I then went back to the bed.
“Why did you skip dinner?” Lindsay asked. “You must be starving. Here... I brought you a plate. It’s chicken, Jeremy. Jessica did another great job. Try some...”
I turned and looked directly at Lindsay, giving her an empty, disappointed glare. As a result, the expression upon her face changed accordingly.
“Oh God...” Lindsay moaned, almost dropping the dinner plate to the floor. Instead, she placed it upon the nearby end-table and then brought both hands to her mouth. “You know... Jeremy. Oh God, Jeremy... you know! You watched what happened earlier with the voyeur room. Didn’t you?”
“No,” I quietly told her. “I was on my way to the kitchen and I overheard your conversation with Devon in the foyer.” I paused before adding, “If I were to have watched you and Victoria have sex together, I’d feel a lot worse now.”
“I didn’t know, Jeremy!” Lindsay exclaimed, dropping to her knees upon the floor as tears began to literally pour from her eyes. “I didn’t know! Oh God... I talked with Devon, Christina and Lisa about it after dinner. I didn’t realize what effect me and Victoria being friends was having on you!” Lindsay hid her face with both hands and began to cry, saying, “I’D NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU, JEREMY!”
I couldn’t stand to see Lindsay upset and crying like this. But still, I needed to get my point across. Yes! For once in my life, I had to speak to my mind.
“Being friends with Victoria and having sex with her are two completely different things,” I said to Lindsay, my voice tented with anger and hurt. “I don’t really care, Lindsay, that I told you it was alright if you and her were friends. I never said anything about having sex with her.”
“I couldn’t help it!” she exclaimed, exposing her face and the sheet of tears which now covered it. “She put her hands on me, then kissed me, and I couldn’t...”
“NO!” I cut Lindsay off, shaking my head. “I don’t want to hear about it.” The anger within me swelled as I told her, “I just cannot BELIEVE that you had sex with Victoria. Think about it, Lindsay. THINK ABOUT IT! That would be the same as Trish coming back here, and me having sex with her. Right underneath your nose! Would you like that?”
“No...” Lindsay sobbed, her posture now slumped as she was still upon her knees. “I... I’d hate that, Jeremy. I-I couldn’t stand it...”
“I know you loved Trish very, very much,” I told her, my voice settling down somewhat. “And I know when she left you, Lindsay, it broke your heart. But I can GUARANTEE you that your feelings for Trish were not NEAR as strong as mine once were, for Victoria.”
Lindsay continued crying as I said, “You couldn’t stand it if Trish came back, and I had sex with her? How do you think I feel, knowing what you did with Victoria?”
“I’m sorry, Jeremy...” Lindsay wailed, stepping forward upon her knees and clutching at my waist as I sat upon the bed. She placed her head in my lap and cried, “I love you, Jeremy! I’d never do anything to hurt you! Not on purpose!”
“YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!” I roared, which caught me off-guard. I didn’t mean to say that to her. At least, not with so much emotion behind it.
“I know, Jeremy. I knooooow...” Lindsay continued crying.
I could feel her tears on my legs. Now I felt bad.
Having said my peace to her, I reached down and grasped Lindsay’s face with my hands, and made her look up at me. She was a total mess. But at the same time, God... Lindsay looked so pretty with those tears in her eyes.
“I’m sorry, Jeremy...” the little blonde reiterated, sniffing her nose as she looked up at me. “I... I’d... I would never hurt you. N-Not knowingly! Never!”
I pulled Lindsay up and brought her into my arms, giving her a warm, loving embrace. “The environment I’ve created on this island, sweetheart...” I shook my head and went on, “I... it’s my fault, too. I want all of us to be open - to share with everyone. That’s what the island is about. I should have never allowed Victoria to stay here.”
“It does-doesn’t excuse what I did,” Lindsay shrieked, pulling her face away from my shoulder and looking at me. “I should have sh-showed better judgment, Jeremy.”
Smiling, I cupped her face with both hands and began wiping away her tears. “No it doesn’t excuse you, honey. You should have more control, better judgment... yes. But still, Victoria should have never stayed here in the first place. She shouldn’t have even BEEN HERE to BEGIN with.”
“Do you-you for-forgive m-me?” Lindsay asked, the look in her eyes literally begging me to.
“Of course, sweetheart,” I replied, placing my lips to her forehead and kissing her there. I then smiled, and started kissing away the remaining tears upon her face. “I could never stay mad at you for too long, Lindsay.”
It took several seconds, but I managed to eventually cleanse her face of all those tears with my lips.
“Th-thank you, Jeremy.”
I smiled at her again. “It’s my fault too, sweetheart.
Just as I said earlier. I want you girls to be open and free with each other - let your inhibitions go. That is what I have strived for this place to be like over the past year. Victoria had no place here. She wasn’t one of us. But I guess for the past week, she has been. Sort of.”
I took Lindsay into my arms once more and asked her, “So what did all of you decide to do with Victoria?”
“She... she’s going to leave in the morning,” was her answer. “She’s taking her speed-boat and going back to the mainland. Are-are you going to keep good on your promise, Jeremy, and buy her an airline ticket?”
“Of course I will,” I replied, embracing Lindsay just a bit tighter. “I always keep my promises. I think I’ll give her some money, too. Victoria did spend a lot to find me.”
“You’re giving her money?” Lindsay asked. “Oh...”
“I could probably get her a helicopter, too,” I mused.
“It would be better than a speed-boat.”
After a long pause, I pushed the little enchantress away from my arms and told her, “I don’t blame you for having sex with her, sweetheart. Just look at all the people over the past year you’ve had sex with. I guess it’s been ingrained into you that if you like someone, you have sex with them. That is what happened with Victoria.” I paused and added, “I know you would never hurt me intentionally.”
“I’ve had sex with everyone who has stepped foot on this island since I arrived here last June,” Lindsay sniffed. “All the women; those guys you brought here for the birthday gang-bangs. When I went on trips with you and Pamela, or you and Devon... I had sex with other people, too. But just think of that - EVERYONE who has been on this island.”
“It sure is a lot of people,” I said, kissing her on the forehead. “A whole lot. Well...” I paused, then offered a smile and added, “You haven’t had sex with EVERYONE on the island, dear. Remember Louisa, now.”
Lindsay shivered, then gulped her throat and looked at me with wide eyes.
“NO...” I gasped, completely shocked. “No way...”
“Oh God...” Lindsay shrieked, before looking down and
hiding her face. “I... I didn’t have sex with Louisa. I... she sort of... had sex with me.”
“WHAT?” I exclaimed. “Louisa is a 76-year-old woman!
WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH HER?”
Lindsay still hid her face from me as she replied, “When you and Devon were busy somewhere on the island, there... were times... when Louisa liked watching me use a dildo on myself.” Lindsay shook her head and went on, “And there were other t-times when she used a dildo on me.”
“My God, sweetheart...” I gasped, my eyes wide.
“And sometimes,” Lindsay went on, “Louisa ate my pussy.”
That was it.
Ever since she first stepped into my life last year, I thought that Lindsay had the potential to eventually become a true, bona-fide slut. A super-slut, even. She had the lust... the HUNGER, to someday reach that lofty pinnacle.
However, her journey was now over. Forget what she had done with Victoria. Lindsay let a 76-year-old woman (!) use her as a plaything! Yes... she was now a nymphomaniac. My little angel was a raging, out-of-control SLUT.
“Louisa could make me cum so hard with her tongue,” she added, her voice full of shame.
NOT EVEN AMY WOULD HAVE WENT QUITE THIS FAR!

<<<- End of Part 7 ->>>