View Single Post
Old 12-29-2001, 03:14 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Chas, I think you know more than you give yourself credit for, you've located the two most sensitive spots, without a road map! You can also turn a guy on by gently licking and mouthing his balls, (of course you know no rough stuff here, but part of the thrill is he knows he's vunerable now). If you can keep stroking the shaft while sucking his balls, you'll drive him up the wall!
I don't know as I would say I feel dominated during a BJ, it does put men in a more passive role, where most other sex acts tend to make the woman the passive one (I know, that's a broad generalzation, work with me folks!) I also have a problem with this statement:
Quote:
Remember, just because you get a man to cum, doesn't mean it was a "good" blow job.
To me, that implies that there might be a "bad" BJ... AIN'T NO SUCH THING... as they say, the worst I ever had was REAL good, it just didn't last long enough! And if I came, it was a GREAT BJ!
One last tip, Chas, if you want to guage your man's response, maintain some kind of contact (eye or physical) with his feet, when his toes curl, you've hit paydirt!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.