View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 07:42 AM

Finally the anticipation ended with her lips touching the head of my cock. As my cock entered into her mouth I felt her tongue now pressing firmly on the tip. As she circled with it, Pam started lowering herself down. I was wondering at what point she would stop..if she would stop. She didn't, and made it to the base of my cock. She stopped as if she was trying to catch her breath. Then, I could feel her starting to suck as she pulled away. She started pumping me with her mouth and I didn't think I would last long. She was feeling very good, not to easy, not to hard...just right. I really didn't want to cum too soon and have her think I was inexperienced, so I started playing with my balls with my left hand and I grabbed my cock with my right when she got to the tip. I was able to pull my cock out and pull it back exposing its underside to her. She took the hint and started licking it up and down to the base. This went on for a few minutes giving me a chance to relax again. Then she started licking my balls and gently sucking on each of them. God how I wanted them in her mouth. I started to gently push one in and she looked up at me and winked. A minute later Pam had my entire sack in mer mouth licking and sucking away. I could feel the juices running down the crack of my ass which I then spread for her just to see her reaction. I really didn't know how far she's go. She started licking down to my ass and I had to watch. She started gently rimming my ass then probing it to tease me. After a few probes, she brought her finger to her mouth and got it nice and wet. With that, brought it to my ass. I could feel her moving it around my hole as she stood up and said to me, "I want you to cum now, we'll finish down there later". With that she got back down to sucking my cock. As she continued, I could feel her finger starting to enter my ass, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would explode!