Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:45 AM
Secret Admirer

"I guess you are as in need as much as I am," she said slowly raising her gaze towards mine. "We'll have to see to that later. First we play!"

She arose almost on top of my feet brushing against me as she stepped forward. The back of her hand brushed against my hard cock as she stepped towards the pool and dove in. I was stunned but sure enough that I wasn't gong to miss out this time. As I turned to jump in I could see she had something in her hands under the water. I jumped in feet first and while coming up saw the most beautiful patch of trimmed hair I have ever seen. Her bikini bottoms were off and in her hand. I broke the surface with a gasp, trying to contain myself after such an awe striking sight.

"Careful! You wouldn't want to drown yet," she said as if hinting to something forthcoming. She tossed her bottoms to the side of the pool. I couldn't help but wonder what was next as I stared at her gorgeous body. After a moment of suspense she slowly widened her stance. She slid her hands along her sides and down the panty line covering her once bare pussy. She broke her devilish grin, "Here's the deal…. you dive down and eat me and we'll go in and fulfill both our fantasies about each other."