View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Suddenly, I heard the doorknob click. In walked the dotor's nurse. We both lay still, not knowing how she would react to the sight of the doctor's cock burried deep in my ass. At first, there was shock on her face then a slow smile quickly spread across her face as she aproached the table we were lying on. Monique, the doctor's nurse had always intimidated me ...with her perfect figure and enormous chest. Blonde and fit, she always had perfect make-up and hair. Caught in such a compromising positon I was intimidated even more!

"Well, Lucy this is certainly a new way for Dr. Harmon to give you a rectal exam. Perhaps I should assist!" coyly said Monique as she approached the table.

She grabbed my legs and spread them even farther apart giveing Dr. Harmon better access to my ass. I felt so turned on knowing this beautiful creature was watching the good doctor fuck me.
Slowly, Monique's well manicured finger snaked around to my pussy and slowly rubbed my clit. Before long she had worked three of her fingers into my dripping pussy. It felt good to have both my ass and pussy filled. If only, I could get my lips on her luscious nipples! They were so close to my mouth but she would not allow me to touch them...yet!