View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 07:22 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I have a confession, I'm a crap swimmer but right now I felt like I could take on Ian Thorpe such was the rythmn I had found myself in. Up and down the 25 metre pool I stroked, trying to tire myself out. But, and here is the kicker, I was enjoying the feel of the water flowing over my naked body and didn't want to stop despite being short of breath.

I was especially enjoying the flow around my privates. I suspect this has something to do with the fact that a couple of days ago I had trimmed all my pubes down to short stubble and shaved my ball sack clean of all hair. It felt great. The water flowing over me felt great. The feel of the light breeze kissing my butt when it broke the surface felt wonderful. I was starting to feel a lot more relaxed and, surprisingly, a little horny. I'm sure it had something to do with me swimming butt naked in a public swimming pool in the early hours of the morning. The thrill of being seen was a huge turn on.

I twisted through my stroke so that my manhood felt the cool air and rushing water at the same time. The way the water tossed and lapped at my cock and balls just heightened my excitment. The feeling of the water washing over my head, through my closely cropped hair and over my smooth chest also combined with the other sensations to cause my head to slightly spin.

I reached the end and tumble-turned and headed in the opposite direction. I stroked a little and then turned my head to catch some air and looked straight at a woman sitting at the pool's edge. I stopped immediately, water rudely interupted by my body going vertical, and stood upright not really sure what to do or say. I figured she had probably seen enough to know that I swimming as nature intended.

I bit my lip and was about to apologise when I noticed her attire. No hotel employee would be getting around in a robe unless they were sleeping here, which was possible but I doubted. I gave her a quick up and down and noticed the swell of her breasts pushing against the robe. I felt myself harden and quickly looked her back in the eye and gave her a crooked smile.