View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 06:20 PM

My surrender...to myself

I'm a submissive. I've always been a submissive and my wife knew that when she married me. I was delighted not only when she humored my lifestyle, but actually encouraged me to submit to her, and take control of my life.

I've always been attracted to domineering women and Karen and I were just made for each other. Our personalities matched perfectly. Karen kept me naked whenever I was at home, and when we had company, usually a girlfriend or couple she knew from her work, I would be stood, naked, cuffed and collared, scared to death of being exposed, in a closet inside the front door, just off the living room. Just before her guests were let in, she loved to hand me a gallon of water and order me to drink it...knowing that within minutes, I'd be dying to go pee!! The second time this happened...she popped her head into the closet and smiled at the empty pitcher...and my struggling need to relieve myself!

"You can always pee in the pitcher" she explained....."but the next time I open this door, it better be empty."

That was the first time, I tasted piss...I had no choice but to empty my bladder, and again no choice but to drink it....only to piss in it again later, and drink it again!

After that night, I never pissed in the toilet again. There was a special pitcher in the kitchen I peed in. From that pitcher, I had to pour out one 8 ounce glass, drink it, and was allowed to dump the rest. The reason for this was simple....Karen figured if I "liked" my own piss.....I'd LOVE hers. She began using my pitcher as well, and watching me drink a glass of her pee.

If I was good, obeyed everything she said, I got to masturbate once a day, whether I wanted to or not, but I had to do it standing in front of her, ejaculate onto a saucer and lick it up afterwards. Karen controlled all sex...I went down on her daily, as soon as she got home from work, until she came several times..that’s when I would be the horniest...but she always made me wait till later to cum. I was allowed to fuck her once a week, and she controlled that too. I had to stay hard, which was easy..but not cum until she told me too...I had to tell her I was close, so she'd order me to stop, hold my place inside her, until cooled down, and start again. By the time I was practically in tears, she would let me cum, but lick her clean afterwards.

I only asked Karen for a blowjob once...she informed me she didn't like doing it, but she tried anyway. She ordered me not to cum, but I couldn't help it, she was great at it, I came in her mouth, she actually swallowed it too, but informed me I would never do that again. We never had sex for two months.

Two days before my birthday, I lost my job. I don't know if it was because of that or not...but for my birthday Karen gave me one of those chrome locking cock tube chastity devices. My masturbation days were over, and while we were actually sleeping in separate beds before, we started sleeping in a new bigger bed together, so Karen could torment me all night long!! Instead of fucking her, I got one handjob a week, then it was back in the tube!

"Since you no longer have a job to go to, you'll have to stay home" Karen told me. She cleaned out the tiny closet in the spare room, and at 9am, before she went to work, that’s where I went!

"You've always liked me in high heels" she said. "Lets see how you like wearing them all day."

I was placed in a pair of her 4" open toed heels, my hands were cuffed behind me....tied together with masking tape, and a chain went from my collar to the clothes bar in the closet keeping me standing all day

"I know you can break the tape on your wrists" she explained. "The key to the lock on your neck is right there on the shelf, if there’s an emergency, you can get free...but if I come home, and find you loose and the house hasn't caught fire, or your life hasn't been in total and complete danger...you'll spend all summer naked in the back yard, night and day, rain or shine and you won't get that thing off your cock until your next birthday."

Karen placed my pee pitcher on a stool, just under my cock, hung an enema bag above my head with her morning pee in it...and the nozzle in my mouth, and closed the door.

Over a couple of months, Karen added a variety of changes to my closet days. She would place two cooking dishes full of rocks under my naked feet, keeping my constantly struggling all day, or make me stand on heating pads all day. Occasionally she would save up our combined piss, and make me stand in that all day. We never got into anal play, but I did learn to hold in a butt plug all day, or she would leave the closet door open, blindfold me and turn the air conditioning to freezing cold, and a fan blowing on me.

"As soon as you make me cum, I'll let you take a hot shower to warm up." would be my evening reward.

The weekends were all about her tormenting me.....clothespins and nipple clamps, toothpaste, Ben Gay, or little suction cups were always on my nipples. She knew I had a foot fetish so I'd spend an hour on each of her feet, licking, sucking, especially after she ran around barefoot all day, even outdoors, rubbing them, painting her nails, then I'd have to paint mine to match hers.

One of her favorite torments was to release my cock, and order me to jerk off...with a one hour timer on the table next to me.
"If you cum before the timer goes off...I'll smear Ben Gay all over your balls...if you don't stay hard, I'll put it on your cock, and if the bell goes off first, I'll give you 5 minutes in my pussy" I don't know how, but I always held out, got my 5 minutes, and an orgasm......all except one time....I came too soon. Karen put me back in the tube, gagged me, hung me in the closet and smeared my nuts with Ben Gay.....I cried for an hour, I've never felt such agony!!!

It was two days after Thanksgiving....when Karen began having long phone calls....and she got so serious....about her ex-husband having problems with his life...and losing his job. I only met the guy once, an arrogant, snooty kind of guy...who I disliked right away. Somehow, I knew what was coming next....and feared my life was about to come crashing down all around me.

"Does he know....you're married again, and......about me?" I asked Karen during one of the few times I was actually to speak openly to her.....

"He does now," she replied rather casually to me. "He's coming to stay here for a while...until he can get back on his feet."

“So what.....about....me?"

"You're not going anywhere," Karen almost laughed. "Your situation just got a whole lot more interesting...you'll serve and obey him just like you do me.....and I'm finally gonna get fucked a whole lot more!!"

Part two....when Marc moves in.............................................