View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Tells it all

Marie

Not wanting to cum just then, I had to step back. Looking at the scene that was in front of me put a big smile on my face. Cindy had just stop quivering when the woman on top of her started. I could tell it wasn't going to be long for the man, that was thrusting his cock into her, to bust his nut. I stepped to the side to watch the show, and boy what a show.

Here he was ramming her deep, while Cindy had a lip lock on his balls. The woman's head was tossed back. I could see her eyes were squinted, her mouth was open, her face glistening with Cindy's juices. Oh the three of them were a sight to behold.

Hearing more moans, I glanced around the room. On the stage, the poet, had the woman that was with him bent over the chair. He had a handful of her hair as he feed his cock to her from behind. Continueing to look around the room, I froze at what I saw. There she was, Marie, a woman that lived afew doors down from me. Her red hair was long and flowing as she started to walk my way. I could see her nipples poking through the thin material of her white tank top. The green eyes of hers were gazing straight as an arrow right in my direction.
As she advanced towards the the counter, she noticed the three people there on top of it all in the throws of thier orgasms. Marie eyes the returned her gaze at me, her lips parted when her tongue snaked out to lick her lips, as she saw the hard-on that I still sported...

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese