View Single Post
Old 06-21-2002, 02:23 PM

continued

I felt his cock touch my bum, i could feel it's tip being slowly slipped between my cheeks, I felt scared and also filled with lust.

Suddenly he got up and came back - "please lift" he said Instinctively I knew what to do, I raised my arese and he put a pillow under me, then I felt his fingers smearing something moist between my arse cheeks. The he put his cock back, It did not feel like a big pointy thing, more like some large blunt object, after heaving his cock up and down my bum crease he stopped. I looked over and he smiled and kissed me, "Don't worry I clean". It was then I felt the warm liquid running between my cheeks and onto my legs. He lovingly wiped between my cheeks, cleaning his cream. I rolled over my cock huge and hard, he smiled again and leant over taking me into his mouth. This felt incredible, the tightness and tingling was amazing, his head bobbed up and down. i could feel his mouth around my helmet, I groaned and felt my own spunk burst like a fountain. He pulled off, catching some in his mouth but eagerly watching the rest cascade acoss us both. We hugged on the floor, he then said "Quick Andy, wash, work".