View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:42 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

12 of ??

I turn on the shower and step under the refreshing spray. I pick up the soap and slowly begin lathering myself, as I massage my breasts, my hands pass over my nipples, I can't resist slipping them though my fingers, teasing them. Continuing my soapy journey, I lean my back against the wall of the shower, the water spraying onto my upturned breasts. Slowly I lather my stomach, my hands running over my pussy mound, occasionally dipping between my legs.

I could feel the stirrings of arousal once more. I close my eyes, my nipples begin to harden as I give into the feelings. The shower spray hitting them sends little bolts of pleasure though me, making my pussy respond. I reach for my nipples and tweak them slightly, increasing the pleasure.

A rush of cool air passes over me, thinking that Mark has come to join me, but I realized I had that wrong when a pair of pert breasts began rubbing over mine. She was back. I open my eyes and look at her. She leand in and kisses me, her tongue running over my lips, inviting mine to come play. My lips part and her tongue darts in. Our tongues dance and swirl. Finally we part, our breath coming in slight pants.

“All this time and after all we’ve done….I just realized…I don’t know your name”

She smiled at me “Well I don’t know yours either”

“I’m Sharni” I grin at as I cup her breast, running my thumb over her nipple.

“I’m Jess….and now that we have the intros over with…lets get back to the good stuff” she lowered her head to my nipple and gently sucked and nibbled it.

My hand snaked down her body, I cup her pussy mound. Her legs part, and I slip a finger to her clit. I swirl my finger in small circles, I pause for a second at her pussy entrance, then push into her. Slowly I keep up the slight movement, never pulling out far. My nipple drops from between her lips as a moan escaped from her mouth.

She pulls back from my touch “Lets head to the kitchen, I think we need some food”

I grinned at her, as I see the wicked mischief in her eyes “Ok…sounds good”

We get out and quickly get dry, then head for the kitchen.
“My turn first….Up on the bench…legs spread” I say with a wicked grin.

She gets up, bringing her legs up and rests her heels on the edge of the bench, leaving her pussy open to my gaze.

I move to the fridge, open the door and peer inside. Filling my arms with the goodies I want, I turn back to the bench. I place them one by one beside her.

“What one do you want first”

“Hmmmm….Whipped cream looks good” She grins

I shook the can and squirt a trail over her nipples, down her stomach, and onto her pussy. Dropping the can I set to work following the trail. I swirl my tongue through the cream, sucking her nipples into my mouth one at a time. When the cream from her breasts was gone I work my way down her stomach heading for the creamiest part.

I look up at Jess. Her eyes were closed and her mouth parts as a low moan escapes. I lick her pussy from her ass to her clit, removing a layer of cream, but not as yet touching skin. On the downward lick, I swirl my tongue in circles, removing as much cream as I could, wanting to get to her natural juices. I suck her pussy lips into my mouth, then holding them apart I run my tongue over her hole, ever now and then dipping my tongue in for a taste of her.

When she started squirming, I pull back. Reaching for the cucumber that was in the pile I run it up and down her pussy lips, covering it with her juices. I watch a look of pure ecstacy appear on Jess’s face as I slowly inch the cucumber into her. When it was ¾ in, I took her clit into my mouth, and slowly suckled. The slow gentle thrusting of the vege and my suckling soon has her moaning non stop. Her hips were lifting off the bench and rotating in small circles.

Picking up one of the carrots that was in the pile, I rub it over my clit. I thrust it into my pussy getting it wet with my pussy juice. Oh god it felt good, but I had other things in mind for this carrot. I pull it out and move it to Jess’s ass. She stops moving and seems to be waiting to see what I has in mind. With the thin end I tease her ass, never stopping the thrusting of the cucumber. Finally I ease the carrot into her, once it was in, she starts moving again.

I began sucking her clit again, and thrusting the cucumber and carrot. Her moans had my pussy juice running down my legs, god I was so horny. I tap her legs and took my mouth off her long enough to say.

“Put your legs over my shoulders and lean back on the bench”

She quickly took my advice, I picked up the speed, and changed to alternating the thrusts, when the carrot was on it’s way in the cucumber was on it’s way out and vise versa. She had her hands on her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

“Oh Yes..Oh Yes..Oh Yes…..” she kept saying it over and over.

I could feel the tremors going through her legs, and the tenseness creeping into her body, I knew she was getting close. She was slamming herself into the veggies, and I was battling to keep my hold on her clit. Then she stops, her muscles going like steel as the beginning of orgasm took hold of her. Then the wild muscle spasming orgasm was there.

“Ahhhhhh fuck me…fuck me hard” she screams.

I didn’t need to move the veggies, she was riding them like a wild woman, and damn she looked good. Her movements began to slow until eventually she laid still, her breath coming in rapid ragged pants. I removed the veggies and placed them into the bin. As I looked up, Steve was standing near the door.

“Damn you too look good together” he says with a sexy grin on his face.

“We are good together……Maybe too good…I’m soooo horny and Jess is out for the count” I answer with a wry smile.

“But I’m not….and I’m more than ready and willing”

I look back at Steve, who had managed somewhere in that short time to get naked, and was standing there with a very hard and needy cock in hand. My pussy was throbbing and badly in need.

I lick my lips and as I pass him on my way to the lounge room I whisper “Come on then Stud…come satisfy me”

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!