Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:41 AM
Secret Admirer

Post Billy's Mom

I have to admit growing up I often dreamed about Billy's mom. She was a gorgeous 30 yr. old blonde 5'6" athletic director at the elementary school when my fantasies about her began. She would come home from a jog in her sports bra and tight shorts that highlighted her soft round breasts and firm ass. She would always tease me by asking if I wanted a hug from a sweaty old woman. On wonderful occasion she would just surprise me with a hug. Pressing her chest firmly against mine would replay itself over and over in my dreams. I was an awakening 11 year old and had a serious crush. The four of us kids in the neighborhood would always go to Billy's house because of his large TV, pool in the back yard, trampoline, and free arcade games. Billy's dad was a high priced workaholic accountant and obviously tried to compensate his being gone with very nice things. None of us neighborhood kids minded, especially when Billy got any type of junk food his heart desired. Of course, I really enjoyed seeing his mom too. From time to time I would try to sneak upstairs after her jogs to try and catch a glimpse of her showering, but fear kept me from succeeding. I was always worried someone would catch me and that would be the end of it. During the summers I would always suggest that she come join us in the pool. I always dreamed of seeing her in a bikini, but her one piece was enough to make me have to hide my rock hard cock poking at my shorts. I offered to put sunscreen on her back many times but was denied after I supposedly accidentally slipped my hand under her suit. I was trying to arouse her and my hand got carried away. By the time I was sixteen my attention had turned to Katie the only girl in the neighborhood. After high school I went away to college. And now 7 years later I'd come back to visit the old neighborhood, and Billy's house stood in front of me.