View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 10:13 PM
bill123

Deme could hear the man chuckling as he grunted and thrust deep, impaling him. "Your... such a little... slut... just like I was... Dont worry boy... I'll fuck you... I'm... going to... fuck your... arse... so you... cant sit...down!" He gasps.
"Ooohhh... yessss! Fuck me!" Deme pushes back, hard, proping himself up on his arms, just as he'd seen dogs do it, and thrust back hard into each fuck, feeling it tearing into him. "Please! Cum in... my arse... oh... god.... Fuck... me till... you cum...!" He groaned with each push, feeling it stretching him.
Sliding his head from side too side, in time with the thrusts, he saw his two sisters.
His younger sister was now on her knee's sucking hard at the fat soldiers prick, sliding it into her mouth as deep as she could while he groaned. As Deme watched the man suddenly shuddered, and his sister began to cough but the man suddenly held her head and moaned, fucking her mouth a last few times. "Swallow bitch!"
She moaned, and began sucking again, and he saw her swallow several times, before the soldier let go and she fell back gagging.
Throwing his head back at a really hard thrust that shoved him forward onto his elbows and made him moan half in pain and half in pleasure he saw his other sister. She was on her back, naked as a skinny man slid his cock deep inisde her again and again as she moaned in pleasure, she saw him and winked blowing him a kiss before moaning loudly as the man suddenly began shuddering and collapsed on top of her.
Deme suddenly noticed that the older man fucking him was thrusting raggadly now, harder and that the pain was back. But he just didnt care. "Oh... yes... fuck me... like that! Cum! Cum in my... tight... little arse!"
"Oh yes... boy... I'm CUMMING!" The man groaned and thrust one last time, and Demetrious felt something hot burst inside him as the man collapsed onto him, driving him into the ground.