View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 05:53 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt 10

This is a bit of a twist on my threads but hopefully you'll enjoy it, happy things do really happen to those who wait.
I was on my way back from working out west and I thought I'd ring Lyn and tell her I was on my way. The phone rang out so I hung up and continued driving without leaving a message. About an hour later Lyn rang me and she sounded a little drunk, I asked what she was doing and she said she had just had a couple of drinks with Sue, My mate Brad's wife, as he was working night shift.
I said cool and that I would be home in about 4 hrs, she said ok see you then. I thought, stuff it I'll go quicker and get home earlier. I arrived home about 45 mins earlier than I said I would and saw Sue's car in the driveway, I got out of the car and went thru the front door, I walked into the lounge but no one was around so I walked thru to our bedroom to put away my bag and as I opened the door there was my wife and Sue on the bed, naked and licking each other's pussies. I stood there for a while and watched these two lovely ladies enjoying each other, they were really into it when Lyn grabbed her dildo and shoved into Sue's pussy, sue moaned and said she wished the boys were here, at that point I said " one is", both girls stopped what they were doing and looked at me a little embarrassed, but I said don't stop on my account and started to strip off, I joined the girls on the bed and they both started to play with my cock. Lyn was licking my balls and sue was licking and sucking the tip, then she swallowed my cock all the way down her throat, it felt great getting my balls sucked and my cock swallowed at the same time. They then changed places and Lyn was sucking me off while Sue was licking my balls. Then Lyn said she wanted me to lick her pussy so she got up and sat on my face, she started to grind her pussy on my face and I stuffed my tongue into her, giving her clit a good going over, Sue went back to sucking my cock, I was in heaven or so I thought.
Lyn told Sue to ride my cock, she jumped up and slid her pussy over my cock, now I was in heaven, a pussy on my face and a pussy on my cock. Lyn and Sue kissed and played with each other's tits while they were riding my face and cock. Lyn then said to swap positions, Sue got of my cock and pushed her pussy into my face and Lyn then lowered herself onto my cock, she started bouncing up and down and came with a moan, I was shoving my tongue into Sue's pussy and she was grinding her pussy on it, she came in no time, I said what about me, Sue said to wait a minute, then she climbed onto my cock and began pounding away, it didn't take long and I was coming inside her. We rested for a while and then I got up and got some drinks, when I got back to the room the girls were at it again kissing, feeling and licking each other I just sat there and watched them. Then I heard the doorbell and knew that Brad was here, I left the girls still at it and walked naked to the door, I opened it and Brad asked if he was too late for the fun, I said no follow me. We got back to the bedroom and the girls were locked in a 69er, Brad stripped off, his cock was already at its 9 inches and hard as a rock, I just said go ahead, enjoy. He walked over to the bed and started to touch both of the girls, Lyn looked up and saw his big cock, grabbed it and started sucking it, taking as much as possible down her throat. Sue was still licking Lyns pussy and sticking her fingers in her. I sat back and watched my wife suck my mates big cock and get her pussy well and truly licked and sucked.
It didn't take long before Lyn was coming again and then she just rolled to one side and let Brad put his cock into Sue, he began fucking her really hard, I got up and put my cock into her mouth, she sucked my cock all the way down here throat and I unloaded into her, then Brad said he was a coming, he pulled out and was just to blow his load over her when Lyn got up grabbed his cock and started sucking it, Brad let loose and she swallowed every drop and kept sucking his cock until he was soft.
We all collapsed on the bed and I woke up a couple of hours later to see Brad shoving his 9 inch cock into my wife, so I thought fuck it, I got up and shoved my cock into Sue. We were both giving the girls a good fucking, I couldn't hold back any more and blew my load into her, Brad wasn't far behind me and gave Lyn his load, both girls then got up and started to eat each other out while Brad and I just sat back and watched. It was a great night, and hopefully it will happen again.