View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:49 PM
Gone with the Wind

Coming (cumming?) back

I have changed my avatar as part of my announcement that I'm planning on returning to Pixies after a very, very long absence.

My life has undergone a massive change, including marriage, since I was last here.

I want to do something very different in my stories. If I do this right, it will be a series of sexual vignettes from more than one point of view.

My goal is to write about some of my more memorable sexual experiences, as accurately as I can remember them, then write the same story from my partner's point of view.

To be clear, I am writing both parts, one from my point of view as I remember, and the other from an imagined point of view.

Well, partially imagined, as I actually sat down with each partner and quizzed them on what they recalled in each encounter, their memories, the sensations that they felt and their thoughts.

These question and answer sessions themselves were a lot of fun.
Yes, I am a horny little bitch, but theses encounters were very useful in prompting recollections for both of us.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I did ask some leading questions designed to get a compliment or two about my body and my “skills”

There were some (OK, a lot) of people, men and Women, I couldn't or wouldn't contact for reasons of privacy, mine (mostly) and theirs.
The good news, given my sexual proclivities during that period of my life, there was often another person present I could talk to.

For any encounter where I could not talk to at least one of the participants, I will write about them separately as one of my more traditional erotic stories.

Given the nature of my current relationship(s), all, or least most of my stories taking since Ike have to be reviewed and edited by others. (my hubby and our partner)

There is a lot of catching up to do, and this will not happen quickly.

Please be patient.

Wanda

---Margaret Cho