View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 07:41 PM
Addicted Member

Well, I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday.
Parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight.
And I never had a girl looking any better than you did.
And all the kids at school, they were wishing they were me that night.
And now your body I hold so close and tight.
It never felt so good it never felt so right.
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife, glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife. Well come on, hold on tight. Oh come on, hold on tight.......

Stop right there.

I gotta know right now.
Before we go any further, do you love me?
Will you love me forever, do you need me?
Will you never leave me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life, will you take me away, will you make me your wife?

*cuts to the best part*

I couldn't take it anymore and like WOW I was crazed, and then the feeling came upon me like a title wave. I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave that I would love you till the end of time. I swore, I'd love you till the end of time.

So, now I'm praying for the end of time. To hurry up and arrive. Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you, I don't think that I could really survive. I'll never break my promise or forget my vow.......but God only knows that I could do it right now. I'm praying for the end of time, that's all that I can do.....ooo.....ooooo. I'm praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you!

*fading* Well it was long ago and it was far away and it was so much better than it is today..........

Paradise By the Dashboard Lights........Meatloaf

I just can't help but sing that song whenever I hear it playing!

Mrs. Lix