Thread: length
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2001, 03:45 AM

I only know what I hear from the source. I am very close to my girlfriend and she confides pretty much any and everything from her past sexual partners. None of them being over 7 1/4, and none under 5 1/2. Sitting at 7 inchs, and not being her biggest partner, I've always wanted to know if size mattered to her.. She says we fit like puzzle pieces, which is reassuring. I think.

Although, hanging with her friends and myself, cock size is something that is always talked about, and they love to talk about big dicks. 8' or more inchs. Maybe its a gossip topic and it doesnt matter in their own personal lives, or maybe they all dream of having that perfect fitting monster schlong that hits all the right spots... I say screw it.. You can't (for the most part) change the size of the man muscle you were born with. The girl you are with or hope to shag will accept you for you if she really cares.. As you will of her... So don't worry about size, quality and quanity will really make "your girl" truly adore your sex.