View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:23 PM

I don't really have one. but it is most definately not doggie. I like doggie well enough but after awhile it just gets....old. I prefer to think up new and inventive ways to make a woman cum. Imagination is the key to any sexual situation. I think it would be a close race between giving oral in any way, shape, fashion or form or just rolling her up into a ball and driving it deep. Then again there is the one where the female lays on her side, puts one leg over my shoulder and lets me drive it deep and hard. (Don't remember the name anymore.) Another fav is curlng her knees up to her chest, then there's when I'm on bottom, oh hells, screw it, I don't have one...... : pouts:

Ye Gods, I'm starting to sound like a frickin sex ed. teacher here......ugh.....
Oh well, take it or leave it, don't care which. :sighs: I sound like a damned prof. giving a lecture sometimes........

Damn Lorelei, You're starting to sound like my dream woman here....... Extensive knowledge is always such a wonderful thing when it comes to bed-play. I haven't been able to find one that is at my level in yrs. and by the sound of things you've surpassed it.

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One