View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Oral Freak

Playful & Prophet ---

I for one was enjoying your story, and was dismayed when you let the ridiculous comment by that unregistered visitor disrupt it. The vampyre and b/d/s/m lifestyles are not ones I've had much (read: any) experience with, and I have to admit they're a little disquieting to me, but I have an open mind and was really fascinated to see what you two were doing with your roles! I'm not liable to contribute to the story, but I do hope to see it continue so I can read more...

You have to realize that (especially with, shall we say, 'non-traditional' lifestyle choices) you're not going to please all of the people all of the time, and focus on enjoying yourself. After all, it differs only in degree from what we've all done by becoming members here at Pixies' --- we know it brings us enjoyment (oh, does it ever ) but it's not necessarily something that would be widely accepted in the outside world. We don't let that stop us!

I have to say, though, Playful, that I tend to agree somewhat with Bilbo, although perhaps he could have stated his point a little more kindly. Your 'I'll take my toys and go home' attitude about this isn't going to win you friends or encourage much maturity in others.

I hope you do keep writing, and participating in these interactive stories. Perhaps you could paste the start of your story into a new thread and continue it there without the distraction of the unnecessarily crude comments.

--- sweetstuff