Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 06:51 PM

Misty

With Jake’s arm around me to keep me warm and from sliding since I had on heels we quickly went to my apartment. There he quickly took off his jacket and lit the fireplace. I had poured us each a glass of wine and set both of the glasses on the table near the fireplace, leaving my coat on, I stood in front of him. “Warm yet? “ I asked softly. I put my arms around him and whispered, “ I’ve wanted you for so long, Jake. “ His lips were on mine immediately, our tongues again reveling in the encounter and I felt both his hands slip slowly underneath my coat softly caressing my breasts. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushing it away pressed my body to him and his hands went around my back drawing me even closer. The warmth of our bodies pressed together seemed to grow hotter than the actual fire burning in the fireplace.
I could feel his erection through his pants pressing against my body and my desire intensified that much more. I backed away from him, my coat closing as I did so. My fingers ran up and down his chest slowly pushing his shirt off his shoulders. “ You’re not cold are you? “ I teased. “ Hardly. “ Jake smiled and finished
taking his shirt off. He again drew me close kissing me and I ran my fingers lightly across his back and pressed my body to his letting the fur of the coat tickle his bare chest. His lips began to kiss my neck slowly moving their way towards my ear sending shivers all the way down to my toes. My hands went from caressing his back to caressing his ass and pressing him closer to me and my right hand moved slowly to the front of his pants.
I could feel his cock pressing against his pants eagerly anticipating it’s release. I backed away from him slightly and with both hands, I undid the buckle on his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached my hand inside and began stroking his cock and lightly teasing his balls. I could feel myself becoming wetter at seeing the excitement I was stirring in him. “ Wouldn’t you be more comfortable with those off? “ I asked softly. While Jake undressed I threw some big pillows on the rug in front of the fireplace and before he could touch me, I knelt on one of the pillows and began lightly licking his balls around each one until I would put my mouth around each one sucking lightly, then releasing them. I moved my tongue around them again and then up the shaft, up and down until I would finally circle the tip of his cock, flicking my tongue over it, around it, kissing it and finally putting it in my mouth. Slowly I would start sucking, licking, up and down, faster and faster until he was pumping with the same rhythm and he moaned softly saying ….