View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 05:28 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

She pushed her breasts together, offering me the nipples to suck on. As I sucked, she opened the towel and pulled it off, running her hands over my chest. Then she pulled back and started to slip her panties down, and I could see the top of her shaved pussy mound for the first time, sending shivers of excitement through me. Turning her back to me, she pushed them all the way down her firm arse. Slowly turning around, she pumped her hip, opening her smooth wet pussy with her fingers, inviting me to suck it.

She moved towards me and I put my hands on the cheeks of her arse, pulling her to my face, grinding her hips into my mouth, licking her smooth pussy lips, tasting her love juices. She stood back and reached down taking my prick in her hand, stroking as cum oozed from the tip. Then lowering her head with her tongue out, she licked it off, slowly taking the head into her mouth, working more and more of me in, as she sucked. She lifted her head, letting my prick almost out, teasing me with her lips and tongue and her eyes looking at me as I watched my prick disappear back into her mouth.

Lying down on the floor smiling, she squeezed her breasts together as I lowered myself between then, resting my hard prick between her nipples as she pushed them together. I let my prick slide between her firm, hard nipples as she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my prick spreading my juices over her nipples and firm breasts. I turned around, burying my face in her pussy, my tongue exploring every fold, licking her and trying to get deeper into her. She shuddered as I found her love bud, my tongue flicking over it, sucking it between my lips as I slid a finger deep into her wet pussy.

Her juices ran down the crack of her arse as she moaned with pleasure, and started to pump her hips up to me as I reached around and probed her wet arsehole. Julie's movements grew faster as I slid my finger in and could feel her arse muscles tighten around my finger. 'Oohh yess, finger my arse' she moaned as her orgasm took over and she came with a shudder, filling my mouth with her juices. My prick was starting to throb as she sucked my hard shaft, running her tongue around the underside of the head. I came with a surge, her eager mouth swallowing my cum, sucking me till I went limp. Julie relaxed her legs and I slowly pulled my finger out of her arse and her pussy as my prick slipped out of her mouth. She turned around and our lips met, engaging in a long tongue teasing kiss, exchanging each others juices with our tongues.

Stroking my prick Julie whispered in my ear, 'Larry get hard again. I want you to fuck me I want to feel you inside my pussy, I want you to fuck and cum in my arse'. I began to grow hard again under her fingers. Then straddling me, guiding my hard rod deep into her wet pussy, she rocked back and forth, her breasts swinging in my face as she lowered herself , offering them for me to suck on, letting out moans of pleasure as I caught a nipple between my lips and sucked hard.

'Take me from behind, bury your prick deep in my arse. I want to feel you spurting cum in my arse' she moaned and rolled off me, getting up on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and slid my prick up and down her pussy lips, rubbing her juices over it. She cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them, making me moan with delight. Shock waves of pleasure went through me as she ran her fingers over her dripping pussy and then touched my arsehole, probing the sensitive opening, slowly inserting a wet finger in deep. I moaned as she opened herself up to me and moved the head of my throbbing manhood into her arsehole, moist from her pussy juices.

I eased my prick deeper into her as she started to push back to meet my thrusts, moaning and talking, as if in a world of her own. 'I want it all, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Fill me with your cum, fill my arse till I can't take any more'. Her words turned me on even more and made me drive into her all the harder. Julie went into spasms, as we pumped our bodies together. I slipped one finger into her dripping pussy and was ready to shoot my load. 'Get ready lover, I am going to cum. I am going to fill your arse full of creamy spunk'. She moaned 'Oohh yes. Give it to me, give me all of it, I want it all. Cum in my arse Larry, I want to feel you cum in my arse'. I started to cum, pumping, filling her with my juices as we collapsed on the floor.

I slowly pulled my prick out and she rolled over, sucking my softening prick, licking it clean and drawing out the last drops of cum, purring 'Mmmm, nice. Let's do that again'.

Erotic51

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51