View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:56 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
My wet tongue parted her lips rolling over to squeeze between her teeth, her moans allowing me to gain entrance. Our tongues intertwined before I suckled of her tongue, pulling it into my mouth, and playing it across the sweet contours of her mouth. My hand played her cunt like a musical instrument. A great harp for my personal amusement.

Her hand reached down finding my rigid cock and began stroking it rubbing it against her clit. The feel of her wetness made me lose all reason. She released her hold and spread her cunt unnaturally wide awaiting my cock. She guides my cock inside of her. I wanted to touch every part of her being as I began to thrust my rigid cock. I wanted to split through her warmth and divine her soul; glean her heart’s desire. The up and down motion pulling at the now gooey walls of her cunt. The faint odor of desire filled the air with the perfumed musk of sex. With joyous abandon, I thrust in and out again and again driving forward. The movement, a dance, grew faster surging send us to higher peaks. She rose up to meet me each time matching me stroke for stroke.

Then with cries that rose in pitch we collapsed together spent. The overwhelming rush of energy and pleasure had left us both drained upon release. We both lay there holding each other too sensually spent to move lingering in the feeling of joining. Each time we reached this level not only did our bodies merge but we merged together on a more spiritual level.

That warm glow carried us on into slumber curled up in each other’s embrace.

Day 4—

I arose the next morning sometime after three. Most of the day had passed and the sounds of people from across the road were dying down. Razeel slept soundly with her head lying tenderly against my chest. Her soft breath tickling my skin. Kissing her lightly upon the lips I edged my way out of bed. The ladies, all except Lindsey and Carla, had long since left I could only imagine what task Razeel still had yet for them to perform. It seemed everyone in the house was caught in the grips of a sexually exhaustive slumber.

It wasn’t yet time for my new plan to take affect. Today I would plan every detail out in my mind. Razeel would feel the full force of my ardor. You can lose yourself in thought especially when downing a small glass of sherry, and that is what I did. Many minutes later with a new bottle in hand and a plate of fruits and cheeses I headed back to the bedroom. The wooden steps were cool against my feet as I ascended the staircase. As I left the stairs, the sound of giggling, grunting, and soft moaning caught my attention.

“Mmm more! Oh god more!” Stopping slowly in front of the bedroom I lightly push the door open a crack. The image before me shocks me to my core. Razeel lies back writhing on the bed as Carla sucks on her cunt, while Lindsey fucks Carla with the aid of a strap-on. I am shocked to see Razeel in this light. The sight of Carla with her head buried in my wife’s sweet, sweet cunt inflames my passion. All I seem to can do is stand there and watch as Carla’s nimble tongue and fingers bring Razeel to a cataclysmic orgasm.

Lindsey pounds into Carla’s tight little muff. Each stroke brought Carla closer to the edge. The pounding pushes her face deeper into Razeel’s steaming inner folds. Carla tries to scream only to have all sound cut off by a mouth full wet snatch.

“Oh yeah my dirty little slut likes that don’t she?” The only acknowledgement that Carla heard Lindsey was the waving of her ass as she pushes back harder into her.

Razeel arches her back as Lindsey thrusts Carla deep. “Ugh... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!” Carla and Lindsey cum together with a blood curdling, earth shattering scream before once again falling back onto the bed.

With breath caught in my throat and my heart racing I enter the room it’s sex-laden air bringing a stirring from my crotch up. My head was swimming at the sight I’d just witnessed.

“I guess you ladies could use this.” I say as I open the bottle offering each a draught of the cool red wine. “That was quite a show.”

Lindsey pulls the strap-on off and tosses it on the bed. I sit on the bed as Lindsey gets up to close the door. “You bad little boy. Were you spying on us?”

Razeel crawls across the bed and kisses me and I hear a click. “We know how to deal with bad little boys like him, don’t we ladies?” She says, as she locks the cuffs in place and pushes me over.

Carla grabs my hands binding the cuffs to the headboard. Lindsey stuffs a pair of panties into my mouth, as Razeel stands up holding the strap-on. The ladies stick their fingers in their mouths. The next thing I feel is their warm wet saliva against my ass. Carla drops to her knees tonguing my as getting it nice and wet. Probing fingers dig deep spreading my cheeks and loosening up my ass.

“Are you scared? There’s nothing to be scared of, my little slut-puppy.”

She says oh so sweetly as she slowly slides the cool hard latex cock into my ass. It hurts at first as it rips through my virgin ass. Razeel pumps furiously. The pain subsides as it begins rubbing against my prostate. My cock becomes hard a slender sheen of pre-cum settling upon the tip. Carla and Lindsey suck and lick my cock and balls taking turns. The sensation of them sucking the inside and the fake cock rubbing against other side is overwhelming as I spray cum all over Carla and Lindsey’s face and tits. I fall limp being cradled by Lindsey who’s still covered in my juicy semen.

Chapter 8

I was physically exhausted as the ladies tied me to the bedposts in a kneeling position, my back exposed. As an after thought a blindfold was added. I sat there drained from head to toe. I could feel the raspy tips of Razeel’s cat-of-nine-tails. I was not prepared for the first lash, which came quick and hard. After several more strokes she finally spoke.

"Have you learned your lesson you bad little monkey?"

"Yes I have mistress."

"We’ll I’m not so sure. Sit there till I see fit to come for you." The minutes ticked away becoming hours. The clock on the nightstand told me only two hours had passed. My arms were numb and my shoulders sore. They knew no concept of time, it may as well have been a year. Carla walks in and unties me. She helps me to my feet and guide’s me to the bathroom.

“Razeel said we’d all be going out tonight and that you needed to be cleaned and dressed within an hour. That doesn’t leave much time.”

“Time for what?”

“Time for us to play.” She says as she kisses me.

“Where’s Razeel?”

“She left on an errand but she told me to tell you. She expects you to obey me in her absence.” She says as she drops to the tile floor. “That’s why you’re gonna fuck me and cum in my nice tight ass, isn’t it.” I move over to rub my cock in her pussy to get it wet when she stops me.

“No I want you to force that motherfucker in me. Do it hard! Rip me open!” I spread her ass and ram my unlubed cock deep in her tight ass. “Mmm…I’m a dirty whore…give me that cock give it all to me. Punish me.” I can feel as her ass tears she screams with pleasure from the glorious pain. She forces her ass farther back as I ram her tight rim.

“Yes that’s it ram that fat cock in my ass. Ungh!” She starts breathing real hard and real fast as I pound real deep. “Cum in my ass...yes…fill me up oh god!!!” She screams as we both cum hard. Pushing her hard away from me my cock flies out spraying long streams of cum everywhere.

I hear a clapping sound as the door opens. In walks Razeel her pussy all wet from her pussy tickling. “Bravo baby you made that poor cunt scream for it. That’s my big powerful man. Oh…really big.” She says as she notices my now growing erection. “What do you wanna do with that?”

Dragging her close and pushing her to the floor she realizes exactly what I plan to do. Thrusting my cock in deep I rape her ass with the abandon of a randy bull. My engorged cock feasting on fine female ass. Her screams are a sweet concert of lust to my ears as she pants and roars like a lioness for me to cum for her hard and juicy.

"You love this don't you, for me to leave you juicy with my cum running outta your body."

"Yes master!"

“Bathe me so that we may get ready for dinner.”

“Yes master!”

The ladies rushed to my side. They began bathing me with a tenderness that only a child knows from its mother. The warm water trickled down my body refreshing the burning muscles strained from sexual exertion. The feel of the towel caressing me sends tingles to all of the right areas. They kiss me lightly before I leave the room to get dressed.

An hour and a half later we were all seated at a nice table in a French restaurant of which it pains me to say I can’t pronounce. I sipped my wine slowly not wanting to get crocked totally during the first course. After a while Lindsey began to speak.