Thread: pizza boy
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:22 AM

pizza boy

does anyone else do this? I got home from work tonite and had called a pizza restaurant for a delivery. Knowing I had an hour to wait I jumped on the treadmil for 30 mins and then grabbed a quick shower. I put on a pair of very short shorts and one of my dress shirts but left it unbuttoned quite a bit and untucked. I saw lights in the parking lot and my heart raced. I looked in the mirrror quick and pulled my top open a bit more. My big boobs were very easily seen and my cleavage looked quite good! I didnt have a bra on and my nipples strained against the white cotton material. I could feel my pussy getting rather moist . Then the door bell rang and my heart jumped. I had a pair of heels on the make me taller than my already towering 5'11" and my tan,tone legs were very enticing. I opened the door with a big smile and there was this cute college guy who was as I found out in our random small talk while I write a check a 21 yr. old soph. He looked like Jerry Lewis in those old comedies but was such a cute young man and very polite. I asked him how much it was and when I did I really turned it on since I knew he probably hadnt any good sex and would maybe give his right hand a workout after seeing me walk around . I looked him in the eye and licked my lips and said is a check okay? his voice almost cracked . It was pretty funny. I went out and put the pizza in the kitched and came back walking slowly and his eyes were all over me. I could feel my tits bouncing around and I was very turned on at this point. I went over to the computer desk and bent over facing away from him . My shorts were pulled up and I could feel by dress shirt rising so he got a nice view of my legs and ass. I asked how work was and he said it was a busy thursday, and i said I hoped he was making lots of money! I turned around and walked up next to him to "show him" my check . I said her is my phone I wrote in here and my top was open very wide for him to glance at my big soft tits. I could feel him breath and it picked up and I loved it. Does it look okay? I asked him innocently and he said yes ma'am!! he was beet red and I bet he had quite a nice hard on at this point. I told him to wait a minute since i wanted to give him a tip in cash and would be right back. I went to my bed room and was so horny I wanted to finger myself right there. I grabbed a few dollars from my dresser and before walking back out I undid another button on my shirt. I walked back out and my pussy was soaked. I said here is your tip ! and felt his eyes all over my chest. I thanked him and he almost walked into the door on the way out. I love pizza men!