Thread: A Family Affair
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Aimee Trevors sat her bags down in the foyer of her home. It was somewhere around two in the morning, but she was glad to be home. The summer rain had completely soaked the flameing red bun on her head. Pulling the bobby pins from it, she let it flow down to her waist before fluffing it with her hands. A quick look in the foyer mirror at here five foot five body told her that she look as tired as she felt. She was only thirty-six, but she felt more like ninety. She quickly decided to skip the unpacking and showering until morning. Instead she headed straight for bed.

Aimee was thankful that her boss had given her the work day off since they were just making it home early that morning. Now she wouldn't have to be in until Monday morning. Looking at her watch, she saw that it was 2:15 am Friday morning. She had called Trent around 8:00 pm Thursday evening, just minutes before the call canceling the meeting had came in. They then had a four hour lay-over waiting for another plane back home. The flight itself had been three. So, here it was, a quarter after two in the morning as she finally heading to bed. But what she saw when she entered the room nearly made her scream.

Aimee stood speachless in the door way of her and Trent's master bedroom. In their bed, laid Trent and their neice, Crystal. She leaned against the door way and stared at their naked bodies. There was just enough light coming in from the street lamp outside to see them. It was obvious what had happened here. Now questions raced through her mind.

How long had this been going on?

Who else had he been sleeping with?

Why hadn't she seen what was going on in her own house?

Aimee knew the answer to the last one. Over the past few months she had spent more time in conferences and hotels than she had her own home. Even then her mind was on work and what needed to be done. Trent must have turned to Crystal for the "womanly attention" she wasn't giving him.

Aimee walked over to the high back chair in the corner of the room. She sat in it's shadowy seat, staring at the two naked bodies in the bed. Even if they were to wake up, neither of them would see her there. The corner was just too dark. How long she stared, she didn't know. But when she jerked awake, she looked once again at her husband and his neice laying in her bed. The clock next to the bed read 5:50 am; it would go off at 6:00 am. Even though Trent was on vaction for two weeks, he would still get up at his usual time.

Aimee could just imagine what had took place in that bed last night. She knew that she should be mad. But the more she thought about it, the more turned on she became. The thought of her husband fucking his own neice... Oh, how she wished she could have been here to suck on Crystal's small small breasts and lick her pussy. And to have Crystal do the same to her. To watch Crystal sucking on Trent's cock and to watch him fuck her. She didn't even realize that she was touching herself until the alarm on the digital clock started buzzing. Sitting up, she would wait to see if they even noticed she was there. Sunlight was now coming in through the windows, but she was still hidden in the shadows of the room.

Trent didn't even open his eyes in order to turn the alarm off. Once the buzzing noise had stopped, he stretched. Turning towards Crystal, he gave her a playful nudge. "MMM," she groaned. "Wake up baby," he said. She gave another groan before rolling over to look at him. Softly he kissed her lips as his hand rubbed over her small, almost non-existant breasts. He was unaware of his wife sitting just feet away, watching as he fondled his neice.

"Time to get up, sleepy head," Trent said playfully as he kissed his way down Crystal's neck and to her breasts. "Ready to go round three?"

"Uncle Trent," Crystal groaned. "Can we shower first?"

"Yes Uncle Trent," Aimee said from her corner chair. "Let's shower first."

Both Trent and Crystal jumped at the sound of Aimee's voice.

"Oh shit," Crystal exclaimed as she tried to gather the sheet up enough to cover herself.

"A-A-Aimee," Trent stammered. He knew that his face showed that "deer in the headlights" look. "W-W-When did you get home? How did you get home?" Taking a long hard swallow he then asked, as if he was just getting home himself, "How was trip, dear?"

Trent and Crystal watched as Aimee walked towards the bed, talking as she did. "I got home around two this morning. The meeting was canceled just minutes after I talked to you. I had a four hour lay-over. Then a three hour flight. And finally a cab ride home. I came into our bedroom to find you and our neice in bed together. I need not ask you how your night was. As for how I'm doing." She paused long enough to crawl on the bed towards the two of them. "I've been sitting in that chair ever since finding the two of you. And now..." She kissed Trent softly on his lips, then continued. "I'm wide awake and horny as hell." Turning to Crystal she pushed the sheet down enough to reveal a nipple. She gave it a few light flicks with her tongue before asking them, "What are the two of you going to do about it?"

Trent's mind was just about blown. Not only had his wife just caught him in bed with his own neice, but she was turned on and wanting a threesome. Had he not been so surprised by her, he would've had an instant erection. It was Crystal who broke the ackward silence and spoke first.

"You're not mad, Aunt Aimee," Crystal asked, a sheepish shy look on her face.

"For what," Aimee said as she went back to suck on Crystal's breast.

"I don't understand," Trent said. Aimee looked up at him. "What's to understand. Just go with it and fuck us both before I change my mind."

Trent had never seen her so... so... demanding... and wanting. He didn't just like it, he loved it. He started removing her skirt as she continued to suck on Crystal's breasts. He watched as Crystal ran her hands through Aimee's long, flameing red hair. The sight of his wife sucking on his neice's tits got him harder than he ever could remember. Aimee moved around just enough to let him pull her skirt and panties off. He could see her natural red bush between her legs.

Crystal worked on removing her aunt's blouse as she continued to suck what little breasts she had. It had turned her on so much last night when she had made love to Uncle Trent, but now... Now Aunt Aimee was joining them and she was even wetter than last night. Once she had Aimee's blouse gone, she quickly removed the bra. She had always loved Aunt Aimee's breasts; they were so large compared to hers.

Pushing Aunt Aimee up to her knees, Crystal too got on her knees. Now facing each other, she softly kissed her aunt's lips. Their tongues mated each others; both in their mouths and in the air. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Uncle Trent laid back on the pillows; watching and stroking his cock. She returned her attention back to her aunt. Her hands now played with the large pair of breasts before her. She pinched and teased the hard nipples causing her aunt to moan with pleasure.

Crystal could now feel her aunt playing with her nipples and massaging her small breasts. She too moaned as they continued to kiss. She had never been with another woman, but was greatly enjoying herself now. Breaking their kiss, she now leaned forward and took one of the large breasts into her mouth. Aimee released her hold on Crystal's breasts as Crystal sucked on her aunts hard nipple, gently bitting it occassionaly. "Oh yes," Aimee gasped.

Trent laid back and watched as his wife and neice played with each other. At that moment he felt like the luckiest man alive. What man wouldn't want to watch two woman, whoever they were, make out in front of him and... AND... KNOW that he was going to fuck both of them. What man? Huh? What man? "Yes," he thought to himself, "I'm indeed a lucky man."

Turning his attention back to the women, Trent watched as Crystal sucked on Aimee's large breasts. Damn, did it turn him on. Aimee then pushed Crystal to the bed before getting on top of her in that famous sixty-nine position. He watched as they licked, moaned, and squirmed in unison. He wanted one of them. He didn't care which one, just so long as he was fucking a pussy.

Getting behind his wife, Trent slowly pushed himself in. Aimee moaned from between Crystal's legs. He could feel his neice's tongue touching his cock as she licked her aunt's pussy. It tingled as it lightly touched him. Crystal too moaned. He could tell that she was cumming just from the sound of her moans. He may have only fucked her twice, but she had cum enough during those two times for him to know when she was cumming. And from the sound of her moan, she WAS cumming. Aimee moaned louder. He knew that she was tasting Crystal's juices and was liking it. For some time Trent kept them in this position before breaking it up.

Crystal straddled herself on her uncle's face as her aunt straddled his cock. She moaned as gasped with pleasure as his tongue flicked at her swollen clit. "Uncle Trent," she gasped. Her eyes locked on her aunt. She could tell that her aunt was throughly enjoying the cock she had deep in her pussy. She couldn't blame her. She had felt it deep in her twice last night and once again wanted it in her. She wiggled her hips; helping her pussy to brush against his tongue. "Oh fuck," she screamed as she came. A loud, pleasureable groan rose from him as her juices flowed onto his face.

Crystal complied when Uncle Trent pushed her off his face. After he laid Aunt Aimee down, she got between her aunt's legs again. She could feel her uncle pulling her hips up to him. And then his cock entered her. His rythm was fast and hard, causing her use the same rythm on her aunt's pussy. Both she and her aunt moan. Her pussy was now taking the roughest fucking it had ever had and she was cumming harder than ever.

Aimee watched over Crystal's back as Trent rammed his cock in their neice. "That's it, Trent," she panted. "Fuck her. Fuck her pussy." She came on Crystal's face as she felt Crystal's tongue on her clit and watched Trent fucking their neice. That familiar look came over Trent's face. She watched as he grabbed her hips and held her there. Aimee knew what had just happened. Trent had just spilled his seed into his older sister's daughter. This pushed her over the edge and so came again. Aimee felt Crystal gasping as she rested her strawberry blonde hair on her stomach. She too gasped for air. Trent now laid back on the pillows. A look of pure happiness on his face.

"I'm gald you came home, Aunt Aimee," Crystal said, looking over her aunt's stomach and into her green eyes.

"Me too, Crystal," Aimee panted. "Me too."

"Make that three," Trent chimmed in. "How about we let you rest Aimee and then we'll pick this back up later."

"MMM," purred Crystal. "I like that idea."