View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 05:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

2 of ??

"Oh yes, I love him. You wanna watch us play?" I tease

"Merry Christmas hun" Blade pulled me in for a passionate kiss, his other hand teasing my nipples through my shirt.

Moaning softly I answer "Thank you luv."

"Go and have fun" Blade slipped a small bottle into my hands as he moved back to his chair. I notice a slight bulge in his jeans.

Looking down into my hand I see it's a bottle of sandlewood oil, I clutch it close.

With a gleam in my eye, my attention again turns to my present. "Up now!" I order

He quickly stood, head bowed. Taking a step back, slowly I circle him, my eyes hungrily passing over his firm flawless black flesh. Stopping behind him, I reach out and touch his arse, his muscles tense, but otherwise he doesn't move. I keep moving around him til i'm once again at his front. My hand once again reaches out and flicks his nipple. Hearing a quick indrawn breath, but still he stood there. I let my hand drop over his firm stomach, then pausing to watch as his flaccid cock start to harden. My eyes widen and my pussy begins to pulse as his cock's full potential was being revealed.

Tearing my eyes from what promised to be a very tasty treat, I again moved to stand behind him. Taking the stopper from the bottle, I slowly drizzled some oil over his shoulders, then stood mesmerised the rivulets sensuously slid over his taut flesh. Giving myself a mental shake, I placed the bottle on the floor and I reached out my hands and slowly began to spread the oil over his back. his muscles twitched beneath my hands. The oil made his skin take on the look of polished obsidian. So powerful, so beautiful. The aroma of the sandlewood was bewitching, adding it's own type of magic

My gaze fell to his tight ass, I noticed one of the rivulets had disappeared between the dark mounds. With one finger, I ran down his spine, secretly loving the goose flesh that appeared, following it's trail

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!