Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 11:40 PM

Joanne gets a show

Preston, Joanne and I rested up a bit, Joanne was flushed and still recovering from having preston's huge cock in side her. We sat in the living room on the floor in front of Pres, he was telling Joanne what he was going to do next. She listened intently, nodding her head.

We moved to the bedroom, Pres lay down on the bed and had joanned kneel between his legs, "take my cock in your mouth" Joanne complied, I watched as my wife took his semi hard cock into her mouth and begin to suck him. She used her mouth and tongue on his cock licking her way down it's length and coming back to the head. Sliding her tongue across the cum hole taking in the leakage. She used her hands to stoke his cock, and slowly took the head of it into her mouth. She was getting him wet, I could see her drool rool down his shaft as she sucked him. "Thats it bitch, get my dick hard" "I'm going to be fucking your husband soon, you're gonna see how much he loves it". I did, I was rubbing Joanne's pussy as she sucked, it was wet with her juices and some of his cum.

"ok, bitch you had better get hubby's ass ready for me" Pres had me straddle Joanne's head as sh licked and sucked my ass, she stuck one finger in and wiggled it. "thats it honey get him ready" She continued to lick my asshole darting her tongue inside, loosening me up as much as she could with her fingers.

"come over here" Pres said to me, "lay down on your back" I did as I was told. Pres pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Ok babe come over here" Joanne moved next to him "put your hands on mycock" she did " now put the head right at your sissy husbands asshole" She placed it right at my hole "hold it there until I tell you" He pushed his cock into my asshole as it slid through my wife's hands the head entered in. Pres pushed in slowly as he did he told my wife that I loved his black cock in my ass. He then said "go ahead tell her" I said " Yes I do, I love your cock in my ass in my mouth" " I love the taste of your cum"

Pres pushed in further until about 6 inches were inside me, Joanne's hand was still holding the part outside of me. He pulled back and started to fuck me with the first 6inches stopping and pumping into my ass. "what do you want slut" " iwant you in me" "what" " I want your cock in me" He pushed his cock further inside. He kept fucking me slowly and got so much in that Joanne's hand would'nt fit between us.

With my legs around him he really started to fuck me as my wife watched, Grunting I pushed back at him, I could see him hunching his hips and I squeezed my ass muscles. he picked up speed as he fucked me groaning I could feel him tense and then start to shoot in my ass. His cum was filling my asshole and I could feel it dripping out and down my crack as he pumped into me. Slowly he after shooting a good 5 spurts of cum in my ass he pulled out. "clean me bitch" Joanne dropped to her knees and sucked and licked his cock clean, she sucked up all the cum covering it and licked it. "suck my cum from your hubby's ass now" She did just that fastening her lips tpo my red stretched asshole and sucking the cum from me, i could feeel her tongue inside my ass trying to get it all. "now kiss him" She brought her face to mine and with his cum on her lips and in her mouth kissed me, stiking her tongue deep into my throat. when she was odne, Preston leaned over me and placed his mouth over mine and kissed me deeply. My wife watched fascinated by what she had just seen