Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 11:28 AM

Joanne meets Jaimie

Actually Joanne has known jaimie as long as I have, what she didn't know was that jaimie and I had become lovers. Jaimie is about 10 years younger than I. He and I have shared quite a few things in the last year or so, including meeting Preston.

Joanne and I had a weekend with Preston, and now that she knows she likes to watch me suck other men off. I had told her about some of the other things i had done and she got hot hearing about it. She actually wanted to bed jaimie down anyway. I spoke to jaimie and explained to him what happened, and he was hesitant at first because he did not want his wife to find out. i had to convince him that we would keep it quiet.

A show was coming up and Jaimie had told his wife that he and I would be going for the Firday and saturday night stay in Stevens Point, I got our stuff together and Joanne and I picked jaimie up about noon, and headed north. jaimie was a wee bit nervous as he knew Joanne and the other people we had sex with were pretty much unknown to us. As we drove we loosened up and began to discuss what we were going to do.

when we arrived we got one room together and were much more relaxed, when we got to the room joanne went to the bathroom to fresshen up, and Jaimie and I got our stuff put away. Joanne came out in stockings and garters and a red bra, even though she is a bigger woman she is sexy looking. She took control, and instructed jaimie and I to strip, we did so. She then said " I want you to kiss each other and make out" Jaimie and I sat down on the bed and started to kiss each other, I was kissing him on the lips, and I parted them on slipped my tongue into his mouth french kissing him. Our hands were roaming over each others bodies, I was covered in goose pimples, I could feel Jaimie's skin hot and soft. As i kissed him, i could see joanne watching us.

I moved my head down and started to kiss his neck and bite him a little, he moaned as I fondled his chest. I moved my mouth to his nipples and bit and licked both of them, lightly tugging them with my teeth. We moved further up on the bed, Joanne was watching us from the chair and I could see that she was getting excited. I pushed jaimie back down on the bed, and kissed my way to his stomach. I kissed his stomach and stopped just above his groin. " Kneel to his side, so I can see" Joanne said. I moved over a bit so she could see.

I took jaimies cock in my hand and it was hard and hot, it leaked a small amount of pre cum into my hand. I kissed my way to his cock and stopped at it's base. "lick it" I was told so i moved my tongue slowly up to the top of his cock, making sure she could see. I flattened out my tongue so it covered his cock. jaimie was moaninig, I could feel his hands on my back and ass rubbing and fondling. "Spit on it" I did, more like letting my saliva drool on it rubbing it in. "take it in your mouth" I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and sucked it in. I swirled my tongue around his head, jaimie moaned and Joanne spread her legs and started to rub her clit.

"take it down into your mouth" I slid my mouth down ovr Jaimie's cock taking about the first 4 inches in and my lips were wrapped tightly around it. "make it bulge in your cheek" So i did the lollipop thing and made his cock push out my cheeks and took it down a bit further and and started to bob my head on his cock. By this tiem Jaimie was moaing and telling me how good my mouth felt, "you love cock" "don't you honey' joanned said I grunted what i hoped said yes. I continued to suck Jaimie's cock as Joanne watched and instructed. jaimie was starting to get close, and Joanne noticed it, "Stop' joanne said. " I want you to stand up" she told Jaimie he did "I want you to kneel and suck him for me" i did as she said "when you cum I want you to pull out and shoot on his face".

I took Jaimie's cock back into my mouth his hands guided my head on his cock controlling my speed and depth as he fucked my mouth. I could feel his ass cheeks start to clench and I knew he was close, he pulled his cock out of my mouth drool and cum was connecting us by strands. "Jerk your cock' jaimie did so "aim it at his face" I kneelded there waiting for Jaimie to shoot and shoot he did. the first spurt hit me right on the nose and the second hit my cheek , then Joanne pushed my head back on his cock and I took it in my mouth and caught the rest of his cum in my mouth. "don't swaloow i want to see it' he kept spurting into my mouth, finally he subsided and pulled out. "look at me" i did 'open your mouth" I opened my mouth for her filled with jaimie's jizz "swallow it" i gulped it down.
"Crawl over here and eat me" i did and her pussy was wet and my tongue slid in. as she moaned and came all over my face.

Now that she knows it is much easier for me.