View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 12:25 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I slowly start kissing my way down toward his belly, with my hand massaging his balls...when I reach it's head..I slowly and very lightly kiss is and circle the head with my tongue. I don't put it in my mouth right away.. after teasing the head for about 10-15 minutes... I grab the cock in one hand, balls in the other and take it all in... in a slow rhytmic motion..all the way down my throat it goes... slowly at first, then faster with my lips and tongue wrapped firmly around it.. I insert my tongue and explore it's tiny hole..mmmmmm..when I feel like it's about to explode..I back off a little as I don't want it to cum right away..a good blow job should last an hour or more... I then put the balls in my mouth and give them a good tongue bath... I do the same with the anus...
I then return to the head and suck a bit harder and faster..then the love nibbles start.....when he is about to explode... I make sure he is all the way down my thraot...and I suck every delicious ounce out of him...mmmmmm...I don't stop the blow job there, I keep it going until it's nice and hard again...

Ahhhhh geeee I am so sorry...you wanted a man's opinion...sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."