View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 12:59 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt15

My mate Brad called in to say gday and have a few beers, He’d been travelling around the state for a while with his caravan and decided he wanted to come back to our area for a while and relax. I told him to park his van on the driveway and plug her in. Once we got him set up he asked if he could stay a couple of days so he could get his car and van serviced and checked out, I said yeh no problems.
When Lyn came home from work, she asked what the van was doing in our drive, I told her Brad was staying for a couple of days to sort out some stuff. She said okydoky and went to get a shower, I asked her if she wanted a drink and “a wine” was the answer. About 10 mins later Brad came back from the mechanics and said all was good how about a beer, he then saw Lyn sitting in the lounge and went over to her to say hello, he gave her a hug and kiss and then went and got a couple of beers.
Lyn started cooking dinner whilst we played pool and did some beers. We had some dinner and wine and then I said we should finish our game, Brad got up and walked to the pool table and took his shot, I then asked if Lyn wanted to play, she got up and came over. We started a new game of Kelly pool and Brad won the first game, then Lyn won the next. We’d had a few more drinks and I suggested we play strip pool like they had done ages ago while I was working away. Lyn was hesitant at first but after a little bit of egging on from both of us agreed. Rules were if yo sunk your own ball you won the game and a new one was restarted but if you sunk someone else’s ball they were out of that game and had to take of an item of clothing. I took the first shot then Lyn then Brad, I then sunk a ball but it wasn’t anybodies, Lyn took her shot and sunk Brads ball, off came his shirt and out of the game. I then sunk Lyn’s ball and she had to decide on pants or shirt, if she took off her shirt then she’d be topless, if she took of her pants she be naked from the waist down, so off came the top, Brad said long time since I’ve seen those, I just laughed. Brad kicked off the next game and sunk my ball so off with the shirt and out, time to get more drinks. I came back in the room just in time to see Lyn sink Brads ball, she then told him to whip off his pants, but when he did his cock was in full view, he said he didn’t wear undies after a shower, coz he sleeps in the nude. Lyn then said “it’s been a while since I’ve seen that” and then said to me, well looks like it’s between me and you to see who’s the winner.
Brad sat down on a bar stool with his dick hanging down between his legs and I noticed Lyn looking at at every now and again, which I think put her off some shots and I managed to sink her ball. She took of her pants and was down to her undies, brad seemed to be enjoying the show as I could see him starting to get hard. I kicked off the next game and sunk Lyn’s ball on the first go, she looked at me and said well what now? I told her to take of her undies as per the rules, so off they came, she was standing in front of Brad and he was getting an eyeful of her pussy and tits, his cock was almost at his full 9inches and Lyn asked what now, I said that we could play for favours, who could sink their own ball directed what went on from there. She then said I was still half dressed, so I stripped off as well. Lyn kicked off the game and didn’t sink any, Brad had ago next and sunk two balls but not his own number, I had my go and was able to sink my number, pool game and now the real games can begin.
I told Brad to sit on a stool and Lyn had to suck him off, Lyn took another drink and bent over and started to play with his cock. She started playing with his cock and balls then slowly went down on him, trying to fit the whole 9 inches in her mouth. I was hard as a rock watching my wife sucking Brad off, she licked up and down the shaft, licked and sucked his balls then back up to the head of his cock. He couldn’t hold back and blew his load into her mouth and she managed to swallow every drop. She said that’s was nice and it was now my turn, so I sat down and she proceeded to suck and lick my cock and balls just like she had done with Brad, it didn’t take long and I blew my load into her mouth as well, she kept sucking until I stopped cumming. She then asked what now you two have had your turn. I said let’s go into the bedroom and we would look after her, she grabbed both our cocks and led us to our bedroom.
She laid down and Brad got between her legs and started licking her pussy, I started licking and sucking on her tits. We did this for a while then swapped, her pussy was so wet I was sure she had cum on Brads tongue. She then said she wanted cock so I told Brad to stick his cock in her mouth, he stuck his cock in her mouth and she started to suck him back to his full length while I kept licking her pussy. Brad was hard in no time so I told him to fuck her, we swapped positions he he slowly put his 9 inch cock into her pussy, he started pumping her slowly with his full length until he got a steady rhythm going, I was getting my cock sucked at the same time. Lyn was loving it moaning and groaning and totally satisfied, it wasn’t long before she came on Brads cock, I then said for her to get in the doggie position, Brad put his cock back in her and was now fucking her hard and fast whilst she was still sucking me off.
Brad was pounding her pussy and then shouted “fuck” and came in her but continued fucking here until he had drained his balls into her. Lyn wasn’t finished she told me to fuck her, Brad pulled out of her and I shoved in my cock and started fucking my wife, Brads big cock had opened her up and it was easy for me to slip in. Brad then told Lyn to clean his cock so she started sucking him off. I couldn’t hold back any longer and emptied into her pussy as well.
I pulled out and watched Lyn still sucking on Brads cock, she was really going for it and after a little while managed to get him hard again. She told him to lay down and she would ride him, he laid down on the bed and Lyn mounted him, taking his full length. She was facing me and I could see his cock slide in and out of her pussy, every now and again she would reach down and grab his balls and give them a squeeze which seemed to do the trick, Brad grabbed hold of her hips and came in her again, Lyn was also cumming, I went over and told her suck my cock. She rammed my cock in her mouth and started sucking. They both stopped fucking but she was still sucking my cock, while still impaled with Brads cock, I didn’t take long and came in her mouth. We then decided to get some rest. I woke up in the morning with Lyn in the middle of me and Brad, holding both our cocks. I said you wanna do it some more she said no I’ll just give both a head job and then head for the shower. I said ok, she started sucking Brad then swapped to me, and did this until we both had cum again, she got up and went to the the shower and whilst in there Brad said that he had the best time last night and thanked me for letting it happen, I said no problems I liked it as well and Lyn luvs your cock so everybody was happy. We got up had some breakfast and went about our day. Brad needed at least another night with us because he wanted his van checked out etc, I said no problems we might even get to repeat last night, he smiled and said that would be great, he also said Lyn was a great fuck and he really loved fucking her. I told him we would see what happens.