Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 04:37 AM

I was so hot. Joan turned me on so much I felt like I was turning into an animal. My cock was so hard and it wouldn't go down. She crawled up on me slow and sleazy licking my tummy up to my neck. I couldn't take it any more. I started to get up, grabbed her and threw her over on her back. I felt possessed. I thought it was somewhat violent, but she just went along with it. I got on top of her and grabbed each of her arms by the wrist and held them hard to the bed so she couldn't move. I was sitting on her body with all my weight to pin her down and leaned over to kiss her. I moved in just an inch away from her lips. There we stared into each other’s eyes; breathing heavily. I felt deaf as if I couldn't hear anything except the beating of her heart. I felt it too, as well as the pounding of mine. I moved up and kissed her on her forehead, then her nose, then backed away again to make eye contact. Without any warning, she lashed out at my mouth with her tongue and caught me by surprised. We finally joined our mouths in a frantic tongue frenzy. After a while, we slowed down and the kissing became more romantic and sensual. I started licking her down her neck then moved to her ears. She seemed to enjoy the attention. Moving lower I made sure I tended to her every inch. Kissing and licking her breasts, I released her wrists and started to grab her breasts and squeeze as I moved on. I made sure I kissed all of her. Moving over to her sides by her hips, to her navel. I wanted all of her. Then, I moved to her sweat prize. I kissed all around her outlined bush. Not yet, like she said, "we had all night". I start down her legs kissing and licking all of them, then lifting each of them to get access to behind her knees. I nibbled and kissed there which seemed to get her off. I knew she was sopping. As I moved down to her lower legs, I spread them a little just to get a good look at where I'd be in a few more minutes. Finally, I got to her feet. Yes they were fine. What beautiful feet they were. I started kissing them. Her ankle, her instep, then her toes. I took her big toe in my mouth. I had never done this. While I was sucking it, I could feel her foot against my face. I kissed and sucked them all. I had waited so long; I didn’t want to leave anything out. As I was caressing her other foot, I noticed that she was playing with her pussy. She was spread so wide. I was trying to decide what to do next. I wanted to roll her over and pay homage to her beautiful ass. I was thinking about kissing and licking it while she’d be holding it up high in the air for me. Most of all, wondering how far she’d let me go with it. Would she let me tongue it, or probe it? Most of all, would she let me fuck it? I felt there was a good chance, so I decided to leave it for dessert. Next on the agenda was for me to give her the best eating of her life. I put down her feet and started licking my way to her sweet hole, eyeing it the whole way. Once I got there, I pushed her hands away and gave a pussy a very slow lick from bottom to top, kinda like she did me. After doing it a few times, a gave it a gentle kiss and held my lips right on it. God, she smelled so fantastic. I knew I was going to be down there a while, so I got comfortable.