View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 06:39 PM
Jay'sPrincess

Anthony kissed my running his hands up and down my back. He stood my up and took off my bady doll, he stared at my body, his eyes filled with lust and love. He touched the top of my breast and said "god, you are so beautiful." He kissed me again this his kiss was more urgent. As we kissed I could feel his hard penis against my stomach. He lowered his head gently kissing my neck and licking my ear. I moaned. Anthony kissed and nibbled on my necy while his hands moved up and down my side. Every couple seconds or so he would touch the side of my breasts which were extremely sensitive.

Anthony sensing what I wanted lowered his head and kissed the top of my breasts. His hands then cupped my large breasts and pushed them together. He then kissed all around my breasts never touching my nipples. He teased me so much making me ache with pleasure. After teasing me for a bit he kissed one nipples while rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger. He then sucked gently on my nipples making it stand out further. He did the same to my other breast. As he did this I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I was so aroused that I could have fucked anything in sight. I grabbed Anthony's hair and whispered, "fuck me Anthony, I need you." He smiled and said, "I will but not yet." He then went back to sucking on my nipples. My moans got louder and louder.

Anthony kissed me once more before, kneeling down in front of my thong enclosed crotch. He kissed me though the thin silk material which was wet as a sign of my intense state of arousal. He kissed my belly button while he pulled the thong down. He was looking directly at my moist and excited pussy. We were kissing deep as I felt Anthony between my knees. I was expecting his fingers and felt one slide up and down my pussy,
getting wet. Anthony stood up and carried me to the bed. He then spread my legs looking at my most intimate part. He said, "baby I dont think that i have ever seen you so aroused. you lips are so red." With that he lowered his head and took one lip in his mouth sucking it. He kissed the other and then quickly flicked his tongue over the length of my labia. I moaned. HE realized that I was close to cumming and inserted two fingers in my dripping cunt, and sucked hard on my clit. I moaned and I felt myself cumming. My muscles contracted around his finers as my orgasm hit. I moaned feeling the pleasure and closed my legs around Anthony's neck. he did not stop sucking. He sucked on my clit until I came once more and then kissed his way up to my lips, stopping to play with my titties. By the time he reached my lips I wanted him again. He kissed me and I reached between up and stroked his cock. He moaned and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth. He skillfully explored my mouth while his hands squeezed my erect nipples.

Anthony knowing that he could not take much more, positioned himself between my long legs and penetrated me with his hard thick cock in one quick stroke. He continued fucking me slowly, every so often leaving just the tip in and thrusting all the way in again. I moaned and he speeded up his thrusting. I close to cumming and he knew it so he played with my clit as he thrusted into me harder and harder. The stimulation was too much and I came, it was one of the best orgasms ever. A few seconds later Anthony spurted his hot cum into me. WE looked into each others eyes and then he kissed me gently. He then looked at me and said "are you ready for round two?" to which I replied, "Whatever you want baby." We kissed once more and Anthony suggested that we....

TO BE CONTINUED