View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 01:03 AM

My eager cock stood straight up. My shaft was cooled off by a soft ocean breeze and the saliva that was left on it. Time passed slowly for me. I don't know where my amazing wife went. I kept my eyes closed as I savored in pre-orgasm ecstasy. It was in those beautiful moments of clarity that Ginger did something I was NOT expecting. I felt my assets get consumed totally by her hot wet pussy. Her firm nipples poked against my chest as I held her shoulders. Her hands fell to my side and she held on as we began grinding on my barstool. Our bodies became one... Her legs straddled my thighs as she stared at me. My biceps flexed while I held her close. I slowly rocked her world with my deep penetrations. She had undoubtingly given me an opportunity to attain a second-wind. Soon, she came. Her orgasm was strong and fulfilling. My dick was pulled in by her throbing contractions. Beads of sweat had formed on our bodies to add to the frictionless thrusting. I began to kiss her passionately, our tongues intertwining while she enjoyed in her post-orgasmic aura. Her cock-ride slowed, my pace wound down. I told her I loved her, and we shared in the moment. A few moments later she told me to close my eyes. I sat, puzzled by her request. And just as before, I complied...
Ginger slid down slowly upon my eagerly awating dick. I could feel her spread open while I entered her deep moist pussy. This time was different, she had her back to me and began tactically contracting herself around my hard cock while she rode on. My wife wanted to even the score. I gripped onto her pelvis and began to breath deeply. I tried to conserve my orgasm as much as possible. I heard Ginger giggle a few time while I kept to her rhythm. Our bodies rocked against each other in a fluid fucking perfection. My hands raised in an effort to grope her smooth breasts, but she pushed them away. I grew curious as to why and another thing. Even though my wife was riding me hard, I wondered what Alexis and Jason might be up to. "Possibly the same thing?", I thought. Ginger's body felt warm, and her pussy was hot to the touch. Her body took me in whole, I craved for more and kept thrusting with her. My wet balls were getting stroked by her warm gentle hands. One hand she kept on my shaft, and the other fondeled under my foreskin. I flexed my hard dick as she moaned faster. Again, I heard her giggle. My curiousity was getting almost as big as the cock she rode. My lips began to dry up as my breathing quickened. Various muscles throughout my body began to strain as my orgasm came up on the horizon. It was in this moment, I almost fell off my seat. Something warm, wet, and sweet had manifested itself on my dryed lips. I grew afraid, for it did not taste or feel like my wife's amazing mouth. It was something else, entirely. My hands automatically reached for this new-found source of warmth, as I gasped for air. I felt thighs. Smooth, silky, long thighs and a firm ass. I knew what it was and whose it was. That sweet pussy hovering above me could only be Alexis'. I started to say her name, but she cut me short by smothering me in her dripping hot hole. I quivered as I became a mere slave to Ginger's and Alexis' sex drive. I instinctively sucked on Alexis' smooth shaved lips. Her body shuddered as my tongue often flicked her juicy clit. I grasped her tightly while she played with my hair. My wife wasn't forgetten at all though. I ran my fingers down her back while she persisted in making me come. I decided then that no matter what Ginger did, Alexis' was going to get there first. Lust consumed my thoughts as both women sat upon me, taking advantage of ever asset I had. I started to come...
I almost couldn't breathe as both beauties begged my eminent resolution. I shuddered closer and closer to erupting within my lovely wife. I felt at peace for a few moments. Somehow, Alexis' presence reasserted feelings of warmth and passion that I had towards Ginger. Alexis' gaping vagina accepted my tongue as if it had always belonged there. Her body rocked over my head to the motion of my soft licking. My wife sighed pleasantly into another orgasm, while her friend drove her luscious pussy across my mouth. Warm juices drenched my face as she came. I had completed my goal, Ginger hadn't stopped slowly riding me and it didn't take me long to come as well. I moaned while jolts of ecstasy seared across my body. My wife and her friend enjoyed my final bout. I opened my eyes while I was still throbing from the waist down. Ginger let out a short laugh while Alexis sat on the bar snickering with glee. I stretched out, then held my wife close. "Happy Birthday", she said. While not my birthday, I was appreciative, yet still in shock over what I had just done with her friend. Alexis kissed me deeply, a signifcant irony for I never had the pleasure before. Ginger turned around to face me, our bodies sweaty and steamed. We kissed for several minutes. Alexis just stared at us, with a happy smile on her face. I was confused somewhat. I took in the scenery as both ladies wispered and giggled. Sand whipped around my legs as the wind picked up. "So, what happened to YOUR significant other?", I asked Alexis. "He fell asleep!", she answered. I let out a short laugh. Ginger reached out and held me as I stared off into the ocean. "Could it get better?", I wispered. "Yes", my wife responded. I shared a deep long kiss with her while I caressed her hair... "But that's tomorrow..."