View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 03:14 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Well, It’s Wednesday, April 30Th,… SOMEWHERE!;)

(…and I believe it’s about twenty after six in the morning in one particular place)

This is a personal thought about a person that I have come to personally know, enjoy, love and respect, so I decided to enter it here in Personals. You may know that I enjoy digging through the record* boxes in the basement here at Pixies. I didn’t have to see any records* to know what I want to say, but they sure do coincide.

Pixies Place . Com was started at “this location*” on 29 April 2001. Three people registered that day, and are what “I” regard as pretty much inactive with a total of 39 posts between the lot of them to date. Then the next day, on 30 April 2001, something happened that has had an effect on this site ever since. That was when the forth member to register* started her posting of what is now almost 11,000.

I do not have to introduce our Sharniqua to anyone here at Pixies. She is always one of the first people out of the welcome wagon to greet new members as they come through the gates. But she doesn’t stop there. Her reassuring compliments to the first picture post of any nervous member is always there. As EVERYONE of us read around every nook and cranny at Pixies, we found the happy smile (and body) of hers adding what is the true nature and ever growing foundation to this special corner of the world. With over 400 of her own VERY SEXY picture posts, there is little you can’t find in the threads to tell you not only what a completely sensuous person she is, but also how quick she is to share her sound advice and lightning wit. And we are ALL familiar with her willingness to stand up when she feels somebody is rude or out of line to her or anybody else. LOL I can share the happenings from a thread that is no longer on the board.

I happened to note the early posting of a thread from one of those sick assholes that flashes through occasionally, with straight out and out pedophile solicitation content. Of course Shaniqua and our other adult citizens were right on him with posts that almost turn into a chat form. When one of our local (US) members stated a consideration for turning them in to more than our moderators, it was Sharniqua that took about 30 seconds to comeback with addresses from a true half a world away, to contact. I know Sharniqua as loving mother, a responsible, hard working person in the real world, (who is there as I start this thread hahaha), and an honest friend.

YES! “I” want to hold this members anniversary up as being one and the same, “to me”, as the Anniversary Celebration of Pixies. “I” want to celebrate her as being “the rock” on which this place is built and has come to mean so much to “me” and I believe many others.

happy 2 year
anniversary
SHARNIQUA

[* DISCLAIMER- All statements are based on the recorded information available to a member about members. We would enjoy hearing about any prehistoric (before written record) “legends” and “folklore”.]

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world