View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Unusually Curious

PART Two
tormenting her sweet pussy with her fingers, I can still vividly remember the feeling, the passion and the smells of sex from those nights.

Sharni and I grew together as well wanting to experience more, wanting to put some edge the full on sex and fuck sessions we were having, to the point of casually walking naked out to our front yard and fucking fair and square in the middle of our front lawn.

We moved from our home town and not before time, we have both agree over the years that if we had stayed in our home town much longer we would not still be together, too many people were really trying to split us up, to this day we know not why.

In the years to follow our passion had its ups and downs, but I can not ever remember Sharni not putting over 100% into our lovemaking, and or fuck sessions (yes there is a difference). And not a lot of really juicy stuff happened for awhile, except of course we became parents, and we share a lot of love with our boys, but as boys can be there are times when we’d love to throttle the little shits. LOL ~ BUT our boys are our lives. ~

We move yet again, this time almost 3000 kms to the other end of the country, and the lust for each other explodes even more, we are getting more bold with our sexual satisfaction, we are putting ourselves into positions where we may be seen by the public, we are wild, sexy, completely crazy, and the PIXIES!

It has brought us to a point in our lives where I do not believe we could be more in love with each other that we already are, or can we?

The next chapter has begun, Sharni has voiced her craving to experience the sexual pleasures available by being with another woman, and I hope like hell I can help Sharni fulfil her desires.

This is the Woman I love with all my heart and soul, she keeps me sane, she keeps me alive and excited, Sharniqua is my LIFE!

And every time I Look at her I see that perfect 17 year old nymphomaniac that I fell completely in love with,………………and my heart melts all over again!

[size=huge]I LOVE YOU SHARNI
[/size]

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY…………
………………..BRR

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself