View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 02:05 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Thumbs up Las Vegas!

Like was said above ANY THING GOES!

Have been there many times, and to the clubs.

There are two that are really good, the Palimino up to the north end of town toward N Vages on the right going north, this is a great place does not open till 5PM. There is another on the notrh end of the strip, also on the right side going north that opens at 1Pm is also good. There are others, they are all over, but these two are the best I'v been too, lap dances are in privet booths, last time I was there had a lap dance for like 4 songs, uuuuuummmmmmmmmmm got me off!

Also for a laugh you will not for get go to the Flamingo on the strip and see the day show, it is VERY ADULT!!! Tits up or something like that, was the funniest stage show I have ever seen.

There is SOOOOOO Much there to do, we live only a few hours from there and go ever year or two and I grew up only 4 hrs from Vegas and have been going there since the late 70's when I worked there for 1/2 a summer...

If you want to talk about Vegas on the phone let me know and I give you a number to call and I fill you in on more and more.....

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!