View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 11:47 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
In the other room, Kaos reaches into the laptop case removing a DVD. He gently slips the DVD into the computer and watches it glide back into it’s housing. He taps the mouse pad lightly setting the computer to record the video feed onto the DVD. Pouring some more wine he sits back to enjoy the goings-on taking place in the bathroom. Only partially paying attention a smug smile creeping across his lips. “Humph! Christopher and his boys did a great job filling that tub. I didn’t think they’d get it filled in seven hours. I don’t want to know how many of them it took. That’s a pretty big tub. Probably had the whole athletic department over here. I guess it pays to be on the athletic booster at the local community college.”

His musings are interrupted as a loud squeal comes from the computer’s speaker. His attention once again was drawn back to the screen. Tammi and Sarah had forced Razeel around and were holding her down as, Rita; the voluptuous Nubian thrust the strap-on deep betwixt her tender labial lips. Rita pinched Razeel’s nipples hard as she ground all 10-inches of the strap-on into her.

“Dirty tramp!”

“How is it you rotten whore?”

The other ladies taunt her. “Drink it in, you fucking cunt!” Sarah says as she dunks Razeel’s head beneath the surface of spunk forcing her to suck the head of her long fake phallus. Several minutes went by before Sarah wrapped her hands firmly around Razeel’s hair and tugged. The cumlogged whore rose sputtering cum with each cough. It was literally cumming out of her pores. Tammi took the opportunity to bite down her neck and shoulders until she reached her still erect and swollen pink nipple. She twisted it and nibbled all around it before biting the tip. Razeel shivered and once again squealed.

“What’s the matter little bitch are we too much for you to handle?”

The three women rolled her in between them so that they could get a better angle. Using the cum as lube, they each forced the strap-ons into all of her holes. Rita blasted her ass over and over as Tammi fucked her sweet cunt to oblivion. Sarah fucked that pretty little mouth of hers like an animal in heat. Razeel came with a tremendous orgasm that left her limp slumped against the side of the tub. The Nubian rose and stepped out of the tub. The sticky milky liquid clinging to her ebony skin. Her silky black patch of nether down now white with the sticky masculine essence. She was followed closely by the other two ladies supporting Razeel between them.

“Wake up bitch!”

“Hey slut, wake up!” The last phrase accented by a slap across the cheek. The sting of the blow arouses her. The languor of sex falling away quickly as they forced her to her knees before the Nubian. She spread her legs.

“Clean me!” She said. As she motioned for her to suck her spunk matted pubic hair. She trembles hesitating at the forcefulness of the women. That was until a wet towel cut across her with a biting blow to her back.

“Suck it you ungrateful bitch.”

“Don’t you know what you’re good for you whore!?” Tammi says as she grasps her by the hair and forces her down. Razeel begins to chew and suck the cold spunk from the still matted pubes. The cold cum slid slowly down her throat. The tub’s heating coils had kept the semen warm as they played in its depths. The Nubian breathed heavily as Razeel’s tongue entered her searching out the white viscous liquid. Rita shuddered as her muscles clenched and unclenched drenching Razeel in that which she had been seeking. She rose up steadily only to be pushed back down.

The Nubian cocked one ebony eyebrow above her amber catlike eyes. “You’re not done slut. Do I look clean to you? Clean me! And take your time.” Razeel slowly began to lick away the cream from her feet and from between her toes then continued on an upward path towards her navel. After many minutes the front end of her body was cleared of cum and slick with saliva. The ebony skin glistened with the efforts of Razeel’s tongue bath. The Nubian rolled over and spread her cheeks and thrust her ass in the air. Razeel bent over and began to lick the woman’s buttocks with great fervor. Her tongue sliding down Rita’s crack running around and around her small puckered opening. Every now and then she would flick her tongue over the opening making Rita shiver with delight. As she relaxed more and more under the brutal ASSault Razeel’s tongue impaled Rita’s asshole fucking it like a well-slicked cunt. Rita cummed again fiercely before rising and patting Razeel on the head like an obedient dog.

Tammi lies down to take her place. “Don’t worry I will only ask one thing of you that is if you will grant me a boon later?” Razeel nods slowly. “For now you have only to lick my twat clean but remember your promise for later.”

Kaos watches and listens with great interest before noticing that he had finished the entire bottle of champagne. Alcohol only seemed to make him hornier. The more he drank the hornier he became. Pulling a bottle of Chardonnay from the refrigerator he proceeds down the hall toward the den.

Across the way in the bathroom Razeel is just finishing up the last lady before falling back onto the marble floor.

"It's not time to sleep yet. Your master gave us specific instructions before he left. He wants some of that tub emptied out, so hop to it." Sarah says as she strikes Razeel across the ass.

"Yes hop to it ladies we still have a very busy evening." He says as he whacks the riding crop across the frame of the door. "So faces in and let's drink up shall we."

They all push their faces over the edge and begin lapping up the creamy discharge with a reckless abandon.

"Hurry gutter sluts we don't have all night." He says slapping each across the ass for emphasis. They continue lapping and sucking until almost two and a half levels have gone down in the tub. "Alright you cum guzzlers get up and wait for me in the next room."

no mortal ever dreamed before.