View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 03:46 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Wink

I couldn't stay like this forever I had plans to attend to. Quickly getting up I head into the anteroom to use the phone. "Yes. One o'clock will be great the key will be under the mat. Your instructions will be on the parlor table." I finished and hung up the phone.

"Now all I have to do is take Razeel out shopping and then dinner."

We arrived back at the house around eight. I took the packages and placed them into the hall closet. I left her to stand there. After several minutes I returned she looked kind of edgey, especially when she noticed the riding crop in my hand.

"A bath has been drawn for you. Take off your clothes now." She slowly took off her clothes and recieved a whack on the ass from Kaos's riding crop. "I said now. Hurry up before 'it' get's cold." After removing her clothes she shivered. The cold air already making her nipples stand on end. Something about Kaos's manner made her cheeks flush with something acken unto embarrassment.

"Follow!" He said before walking into a downstairs bathroom. She missed the subtle changes in things as she kept her eyes downcast. Her senses caught a familiar odor in the air. The smell was potent and masculine like the way the air is during those daily workouts at the gym. Whack! An intense pain shoots through her calf and back end.

"Stop dawdling!"

She moved on into the bathroom with eyes still downcast. The end of the riding crop slipped under her throat and begin moving her chin up.Her surroundings now becomming rapidly more evident. Before her were three women. The first woman stood only 4'9". Her long brunette hair fell gently down her light tan skin and across her deep brown pools of eyes. Her stature was consistent with her petite build she could have only weighed no more than 90 lbs. The second beauty was only 5' with short hair almost black unitl light hit it the right way sending it into a shimmering burghandy mass, a stunning contrast against her pale skin. The final beauty was 5'4" a hairs breath taller than the second beauty. This woman's black hair, with skin dark beyond comparison, gleamed in the light. The nubian beauty smiled at Razeel as she ran her hands down the length of number two's breast. Her own awsome mammories floating in the contrast to the pool of cum supporting them. She looked on as if finally noticing that the tub did not contain water but in fact cum.

"This is Rita, Tammi, and Sarah. They'll be joining you this evening. Their husbands' were kind enough to drop them off for some much needed fun, training and discipline. Mostly to discipline you." The last part he whispered to her before pointing each one out with a flourish of his riding crop.

"Ladies This is Razeel. She will be your entertainment for the evening." As he said this he motioned her forward toward the tub. She looked on as if finally noticing that the tub did not contain water but in fact cum. She took a tentative step before being pushed headlong into the tub of warm cum. She pulled her head above the surface her hair slicked back by the large vessel of essence.

"Ladies. Here are the ground rules. Don't hurt each other. Not too many permanent scars. Above all have fun but when you're done bring your new playtoy to me understand. I'll decide who gets to play then. Oh one other thing, you are to drink this tub down until you find a red line. I hope you're really thirsty. Because if you do not make it to that line you will all be punished." Before leaving he tosses three strapons into the tub.

Kaos walks off smiling evilly since there isn't a redline. Once he reaches the den he begins to set the room up for the next round of games before retiring to the kitchen. The laptop in the kitchen displaying a video feed from the webcam hidden in the bathroom. Popping the cork from a bottle of champagne he sits to enjoy the sight of the ladies cum wrestling for possession of the three strapons.

Unfortunately enough for Razeel the three newcomers win and begin advancing on their cornered quarry.
no mortal ever dreamed before.