View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Southern Belleified

The Dinning Room

Dan arrives at the the first class dinning room. It is a large room. There is already a number of people in the room and a three piece orchestra is playing at the far end of the room. A waiter leads Dan over to a large table. Seated at the table is the Jolly English couple and that Darlinkk woman. The waiter shows Dan to his seat. Before sitting down Dan smiles at all and holds out a hand to the large English gent. "Hello, I am Daniel." The large English gent shakes him by the hand and says. "I say, Major Slade what and honour indeed! You can call me Harry and this is my wife Joyce." Dan nods to the lady that seems to be wearing far to may furs to be healthy. Dan then looks at the sultry young lady who meets his gaze with her dark brown eyes. "We meet again then Darlinkk." and she licks her lips slowly and smiles at Dan. Dan takes her hand and kisses it. "You are?" He asks while looking deep into her eyes. "You can call me Olga, Darlinkk." Dan takes his seat. The waiter then asks Dan. "Would you like a drink Sir?" Dan ponders. "Yes, I think the 03 Rothchild for all of us. The large English gent grins and says. "I say, jolly good, what!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nmdng2.jpg (43.4 KB, 1214 views)