View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 07:13 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
"Hello again", the steward says to Fefe. "I'm so glad to see you in here. So glad to find you without a date. By the way, does your mistress know you're here or should I hide you in the crowds so she won't see you?"

"Oh no" Fefe laughs. "My dearest mistress is the one who forced me to come here tonight. Insisted I wear one of her fine gowns and everything. She is truly a godsend."

"That is soooooo wonderful that she takes such good care of you. My name is Joey, by the way. And I'm so pleased to meet you." He blushes slightly and glances nervously at the floor.

"I'm certainly glad to meet you Joey. I'm Felicity but everyone calls me Fefe."

"Oh but that is such a lovely name. May I call you Felicity?"

"I'd love that."

"May I be so forward as to ask if you have plans after dinner?"

"I have nothing planned if that's what you mean. And it seems my mistress has wandered off, so I'm free for the night. What did you have in mind?"

"Perhaps just a stroll on deck to get acquainted." Again he blushes slightly and looks nervously at the floor.

"I'd love to. Why don't I just sit at my table until you finish your work. And then we can get to know each other a little better."

"That's great!!!!" Joey begins backing up to quickly in his excitement and almost overturns a serving cart. He rights himself just in time and hurries away to make quick work of his duties. Calling over his shoulder "I"ll be back as soon as I can, Beautiful!!! Uh, er, I mean Miss Felicity." Grinning he runs toward his duty station.