Thread: %%%%%
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 06:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to having_fun
100% - The picture area is great. It stirs the imagination for some topics of conversation in the other areas of the web site.

It also provides for a place that some can have some fun with a camera, share it with others, and maybe enhance the excitement in some relationships.

In reading the responses of many posters, it is a ego booster for thwm, and any time we can boost someones ego, or self esteem its a good thing. If they have a high self esteem they will be more effective in their day to day lives, and be more confident in all they do, especially regarding sexual and relationship areas.

Most of the people I've met over the years go through life thinking they are just average, or not very attractive. However, those who have posted pictures and received positive feedback normally will change their attitude to a more positive outlook.

By having a more positive outlook of themselves they are more apt to try new things, be more adventurous, live life to the fullest instead of watching others and wishing they were more like them.

I think most of us who have posted pictures can remember the first ones we posted, that received positive feedback. When we read the replies the feeling was nothing short of great. This feeling alone encouraged us to post more, or be more free in our outlooks at least.

So yes, I do have a positive outlook on the photo section of the website, especially since it is done very well here.